9:Idiots

We've been swapped!

"FREEZE FBI!"

Someone shouted making me wake up and panicked. "Chan"

"FELIXX OH MY GOD MATE!" Chan went to me and hugged like he was a koala. They all made noises making some of the Izone members wake up.

"What's going on her- OH MY GOD" Minju said but ran back inside the room as soon as she saw Straykids. " Omg...She's a beauty" Minho said wiggling his eyebrows.

"ah..Hyung.." I narrowed my eyes. I remember kissing her in Chaewon's body. "Yah...Felix.." I heard Chaewon whisper shouted. It was heard by everyone.

I jogged towards her and gave her a warm smile.

Chaewon's pov

"yes babe?" He said. I felt my cheeks became hot. I shook my head and looked at him seriously. "Why are they here?" I asked. "I dont know. I was sleeping when they barged in. A 10/10 for their sneakiness. Nah they are not sneaky at all. They came inside shouting and making noises like monkey. Fail on thief test- "

"You talk alOT! Anyways...thats a crime..You guys should go. Lets Just meet later yeah?"

"Oh missing me already?" He said smirking. Flirty Felix is on....AT A WRONG TIME! "Oh gosh no." I sassily said. "oh damn okay. No need to be sassy. Im sassier than you sister" He said, snapping (snapping, ooh snapping snapping) his head. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Hey you love birds! done with the talk?" A guy who was small said. "We are not...just soon!" Felix said. I slapped his arm as he smiled proudly. The members reacted with 'oohs'. I shook my head. "Just go..." I said. "Okay sweetheart. Bye princess" He said blowing a kiss. He raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. I acted like I catched the kiss and placed it on my forehead. He grinned and pointed at his lips. I sighed. I re-enact, but this time putted it in my lips. He smield sweetly and ruffled my hair before leaving. I closed the bedroom door and turned around. The girls were grinning like that cat meme.

"sO? How are you?" Yuri asked. "geez thats a lame question to ask! ask something like...ARE YOU GUYES OFFICIAL?" Yena shouted making the girls squeal and the members from other room came in rushing. "No! I mean..Yeah no but..No" I slapped my head. WHY DID I ANSWER LIKE THAT. They all smirked. "We have a schedule right?" I asked, changing the subject. "Opseo!" Eunbi happily shouted. "That means we can go to their dorm waah!" Yujin shouted as the members cheered.

FELIX
We 9 walked towards the bus stop. Our dorm and their dorm was kinda far away from each other.

"Guys...How did you know Izone's dorm?" I asked. "Well, We kinda met their manager? Well we are finding you cause the heck wHerE aRe yA mAte?" Chan explained. I dont know if I should say the truth.

"Well Chaewon kinda kidnapped me" I said, stopping and sitting at the waiting area for busses. 

"WHAT?!"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
"Chaewon-ah, Buy me that ice cream puweees" Wonyoung said, adding an aegyo. Chaewon lookdd at her in disbelief. Wonyoung is indeed cute but the aegyo she did just now was a 'no no' for Chaewon. But even tho its a 'no no', Chaewon called it a yes and bought the maknae ice cream.

"oh? Isnt that Ateez?" Yuri accidentaly said too loud. It was indeed Ateez, who was on the same ice cream shop with Them. Their heads turned towards the three.

They bowed at each other, sign of respect. "We did not...expect to meet you here." One of them said. "Ah...us too.." The girls said shyly. They bowed again before they left Their table and went to other.

Mingi's pov
Oh cool I have my own pov!

"Oh?Isnt that Ateez?"

someone said. I got shock. Please no fans or saesangs to deal with on this beautiful day with ice cream!

We threeㅡ  Yeosang, Yunho and Iㅡ turned our heads towards the voice. I bet we are probably thinking the same thing. But nO!

Its Izone sunbae! We Immediately bowed and so did they. After ordering our ice cream, we passed by their table. "We did not expect to meet you here.." Yunho said. Omg...he smiled so cute. "ah..Us too" They said. Cute.. I looked at this one girl. She's a real beauty. I mean, there is this girl much more prettier than my opinion but this girl is my type. I sound like a playboy oh boi.. We left the table but I turned around again.

I went to their table. "Mingi Imnida!" I shouted which was not good. I bowed and went to our table. Yeosang and Yunho hid their faces. "Damn it Mingi-ah...2nd hand embarassment hit me so hard!" Yunho said. "Its much more embarassing from the appeal video I made.." Yeosang said. "What? Just introducing myself!" "Yeah but shouting!?" Yunho said. I smiled innocently. "Dont act all innocent" Yeosang said, digging on his ice cream. Yunho rolled his eyes and agreed.

"You guys are mean...NEOMUHEE NEOMUHE" I sang that part in 'TT'...but too loud. "Excuse me sir but you disturbing some of the costumers.." One of the staff said. The two rubbed their forehead. "Sorry" I said and bowed. We three laughed. "Argh..your so embarassing!" Yeosang said. "Yah...Kaja.." Yunho said. "We're leaving oh god..." Yunho said. We three left the store.

Mianhee~~