14:Oppa

We've been swapped!

I took Chaewon's favorite skin colored sling bag and hang it on my shoulder.

"Where are we goin' " I asked the girls. "I dont really know. Manager did not tell us anything" Eunbi said.

"I wonder where" I said as I sighed. "Is it such a big deal?" Yujin asked.

"Well, not really. I will be away from Chaewon" I pouted. "Ew..this couples.." Hyewon. "Dont be like that. You just got rejected" Chaeyeon said.

"wOah you got rejected? By whom?" My eyes and ears got wide from what I heard.

"Yeonjun from TXT" Sakura whispered but can still be heard by everyone. "TxT? that rookie group? Why did he rejected you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He said that he doesn't like older women." Yujin shrugged. "Pssh. Lame" I told them.

"true dat" Minju said who just entered the room just now. " Manager said we should get going now and wow..Felix...your outfit is so not Chaewon" she said.

"My outfit on the other side must be not so Felix too you know" I said and got in the van as others do. 

The drive was quite. The only thing I can hear was either the noises from the bag of chips or the voice of some members quietly humming base on the song playing on the radio.  It was relaxing despite me being nervous. I dont really know why tho.

I was about to fall asleep until a 'ding' was heard on my phone. I opened it to see a message from Chaewon. She sent three pictures of different bedrooms which was amazing. They were in Jeju and thats not fair.

"Manager-nim, where are we going?" I asked which shocked the members. I rarely talk to the manager whenever I swapped bodies with Chaewon. Their manager know them too well that he might wonder the sudden change of attitude or movements of "Chaewon". 

"We are on our way to Jeju. You are going to be in a broadcast show." He replied. A smile creeped in my face as I heard the word Jeju.

"What's with the smile? you look creepy" HItomi said. "Chaewon is in Jeju with the boys" I told her. "Oh really? Maybe they are on a show?" HItomi said. I hope so... I just gave a smile and shrugged. SInce this was a long trip, I decided to sleep to get some rest and let CHaewon's body have a beauty rest. 

"FELIX!!" I groaned and rub my eye. I grabed the pillow on my side and covered my- wait where did the pillow came from? 

I opened my eyes slowly to see myself in a nice fluffy bed. Are we at the Jeju already? I thought there was a broadcast.

"Chan you're such an idiot. Its Chaewon today" I heard a familiar voice. Wojin? " oh yeah right" Bang chan? what the hell? Are Izone and Straykids together?

I finally opened my eyes. I  was in a nice cozy bedroom which..seems familiar. "Where am I?" I asked.  "what the hell you are at Jeju Chaewon did you forgot?" Chan said. "Bang Chan hyung?"

"hyung?" "Where are the girls?" I asked as I stood up" "what do you mean? The girls are in Seoul" Chan said. " no we are on out way at Jeju too, and why are you here? are skz with the girls?" I asked and just then, I noticed my deep voice. I looked down to see im back in my body.

"holy cheesesticks im back." I said. "Felix is that you?" he asked. " Yes its me" I said. "where is my- I mean Chaewon's phone?" I asked. " She left it charging at the living room."

I hurriedly went outside to see CHaewon's phone in the filthy hands of Hyunjin and Changbin. " what are you guys doing at CHAewon's phone?" They looked at me, confused. "FEelix is that you?" Hyunjin asked which I answered with a nod. 

I took the phone and saw that they we're looking at a folder filled with my pictures. I cant help but blush, causing the two older guys to laugh. I shook my head and opened the contacts and called my phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Felix"

"Yes its me"

"we swapped...where are we heading?"

"you guys are on your way to Jeju too. Manager said you will be braodcasting? I dont know sounds not true."

"oh...then what do you mean by bad news earlier?"

"It was joke silly lol"

"then why didn't you reply?"

"im sorry I was taking a shower"

"o-oh...im embarassed"

"why.."

"why the hell did your voice become 10x deeper and raspy!!"

"lol you are so cute....ill call you later bye love you"

"bye love you too"

"ew guys get a room" hyunjin said. "dont be bitter just because you got no girlfriend" I snickered. "I dont need to have one at the moment sir" He said emphasizing each word.

"Guys get ready we are going on an interview" Manager said. "All of us?" Changbin asked who is clearly too lazy to attend the schedule. "actually no. Only Felix, Hyunjin, Bang chan and Woojin." Manager said. "YES!" Changbin shouted as he teased Hyunjin. "just wait until we get back" He threaten. "did you just threaten me? did you just threaten your hyung?" CHangbin said. "no I did not. I said i m going to change now." He said. "oof me too" I said and begun to changed

&_&_&_&

"why are we the only ones to attend?" Woojin askd. "others will have a schedule later on" Manager explained. "such a shame for Changbin hyung's celebration earlier" Hyunjin said. 

We entered the venue, " this is nothing new. Just a simple interview about the comeback and all" Manager said. 

The show start a few minutes after our arrival.

Hyunjin"s pov

"Good evening  everyone! Today we have two wonderful guest. Everglow and Straykids!"

We did our greeting and bowed respectfully to the cameras. They first interview Everglow with their new song Bon Bon Chocolat.

"Straykids do you have any comments about their debut song as their sunbae?" The  Interviewer said. We laughed awkwardly. Being called Sunbaemin felt great. Its like we released legendary songs to the kpop industry for years. "Bang chan, what can you say? 

"The song is nice and catchy and seemed unique for a debut song. It doesn't look like a debut song at all. The way they carried the song is extremely good too." Chan praised. " what wonderful comment. How about you Hyunjin? as one of the dancers in the group, what can you say about the choreography?" I was shocked as my name was called.

"uh the choreo is nice. It served good girl crush vibes. And..Mia? ne, Mia-ssi which I think was the main dancer, was really nice. Her charisma and facial expressions made me enjoy the dance performance. Everyone was charismatic too tho they did a great job." I proudly said. Nice comment ther-

"oh a special praise for Mia?" The interviewer teased.s-sorry? "something's fishy..just joking.  But the praise for Mia is really something. Maybe because you just got really nice stage appeal dont you think Mia-ssi?" 

no it did not mean anything!!

"uh..ne, thank you sunbae" Mia shyly bowed. She looked at me in the eye and smiled.

"ooooh what is this?? Pink atmoshphere!!" the Interviewer teased some more. Omg this is so wrong!

I looked at the guys who have the same reaction as mine. I mouthed a help to Chan. He just shrugs. 

"well I dont want to  build a awkward atmosphere here so lets get going shall we?"

We all agreed. The interview finished. Questions were asks, just like any normal ones. There were jokes and some entertaining tings but the teasing did not stop. It got bigger and bigger. Tho it was not often, I was still scared. What if a rumor was build?

We went out of the venue. The place has nearby malls and shops. There was an Ice cream shop! "you guys want ice cream?" I asked. "yeah sure."

We arrived at the shop and ordered our ice creams. We waited at the table near the counter. "oh you guys are here as well" I heard a familiar girl said. We all look at where the voice came from and saw it was Everglow. "Oh Onda-ssi" Woojin said. "Hyunjin Sunbae! sorry for the interviewer earlier. " Mia apologized. " ah.. Its okay-" "I know you were only telling the truth and want to encourage us to be great performers." Mia said. "Its not you fault dont be sorry" I told her.

"you might catch feelings..." Someone whispered. I looked at where it came from. It was Felix.

"ahh oppa!" Our eyes widen. 

"oppa?!"