Chapter 31

We've been swapped!

The tapping of the pen on the table echoed throughout the room. The room was filled with a tense atmosphere. Quinnie sat on the luxurious leather office chair, gently swaying left and right. "How..the hell did they found out about the cameras?" She asked, gritting on her teeth.

It was indeed frustrating seeing how your once successful plan, slowly failing. "We were perfect in the beginning. What went wrong?" She wondered. The guards or her people rather stood still with their hands together politely. "Answer me!" She shouted, slamming her hands on the table as she stood up. "Who dumb guy failed his mission for them to find out?"

She made her way towards them, walking around them. Her heels making a sound at every step as she scanned them one by one. "I'm giving you a chance to speak up, don't waste it," she said. "I believe it's Agent Eagle ma'am." One of them said, which caught the said Agent off guard.

"What did he do?" She asked, standing in front of the guy who just spoke. "His mission was the one in Iz*one's dance practice room. Judging from the camera, he accidentally left evidence of what happened" he said. "It was truly unprofessional" he added.

The said, Agent Eagle, looked at the guy in disbelief. "That's not true! I did a splendid job ma'am" he defended. "Show me the video. We'll see" Quinnie said, sitting back in her chair as one of the guards rummaged through the computer in front of her, showing him the requested video.

After a couple of minutes, Quinnie turned to him in frustation. "Bring him to the Red Room" she ordered. The other guards pulled him in no time as he shouted in fear. His screaning didn't end even if he was already brought to the room, which was 2 days away from her office. As a loud door being shut echoed, the screaning stopped. It was a soundproof room so no noises can be heard.

"you dont want to know what happens inside that room. Do your job and you wouldn't experience it. " She said. "Now go!" She ordered, slamming her fist on the table.

Everyone in the room left on their own except Quinnie and a one guard. "What are you doing here, oppa." She says as she shot a glare to her so called oppa.

"You shouldn't treat me like this. I followed you here and followed your orders. Im nothing like the other guards" He said, giving the girl a smirk. "Plus, your parents trust me. I stayed by your side Quinnie, why do you kept on chasing that some Felix guy?" He asked.

"He is not some one who can you just call "just some felix guy'. He is special-" "AM I NOT SPECIAL ENOUGH?" The guy shouted. Quinnie was taken aback at the sudden raise of voice, her chest moving up and down heavily. "I love you Quinnie. Is that not enough?" He asked, his tone changing into a much more softer one.

"You're just a friend Mike. Cut the out. You shouldn't be involved in this" She said, taking a deep breathe. "Just a friend? That's what I am now?" He says as he step closer to the girl. "We've been the best couple, most shipped couple. We're bestfriends yet they ship us. I remember the disgust in your face" He said, gritting on his teeth. Ever since Felix left, Quinnie had spent more time with this so called bestfriend of hers. Quinnie may seem a but she have a soft side in her.

A caring one and affectionate one. As a bestfriend of Mike, she had always showed care for him. People shipped them, fangirled or fanboyed over how cute they are. Quinnie had always rejected these and even give them a disgusted face. Like typical bestfriends denying everything when they are shipped. But Mike thought of this as a negative act.

He thought she hated for them to be together. He though she hated him in general. He wanted her to like or unhate him. He doesn't like her. But as he works hard for Quinnie to change her thoughts about him, he gradually fell for her. Fell too hard. To the point he's almost like obessed with her.

"They ship us but that doesn't mean we're together" Quinnie fights back. "Dont go into conclusions Mike. I dont like you." She firmly said. Mike let out a loud shout throwing her whatever is near him. He kept throwing things as Quinnie squealed in pain, trying to stop him. "Stop it! Hey! Aah-" With a loud thud, Mike had hitted her in the head which caused her to faint.

Mike's furious expression changed into a gentle and concerned one. "Quinnie princess" He said in such a soft tone as he rushed into her. " oh im sorry Princess" he says, crying for some reason. He was crazy

"I'll make you happy okay? We'll get rid of them okay?" Mike says as he softly caresses his head. "Guys! Guards! Anyone! Boss have fainted!" He shouted. Soon multiple guards rushed to the room, with Quinnie in Mike's hand. "She was raging on how things were failing and fainted. I didn't know what to do" Mike said. "It's okay. Let's just bring her to her room" one of them said. In the eyes of others Mike is just a baby. He just joined the gang not too long ago, and alot thinks he still needs alot of care. But for a newby he sure impresses everyone with how good he is.

"Soon I'll be the only guy that will be left. The only guy that will be by your side. I will be by your side for the rest of your life" He quietly mumbles to himself as he watched the guards take Quinnie away. "Soon we'll live a happily ever after. We'll live in fantasy" he said, his tone gradually getting higher. "We'll be living in a wonderland full of bright colors and...and blood! We'll be..we'll rule the world and make it ours! Isn't that fantastic!" He shouted as he laughed like a maniac. "Soon Princess..Soon"