10:An Idol's Life

We've been swapped!

Fans has been noticing the change of Felix's attitude. Tho everyone knows he has that dorky attitude, fans seemed to notice that he was more lively than usual. Many of them think that maybe its because of their first win, but isn't it weird to be that hapoy for too long? Yes Its been a month since they won, and Felix seemed super happy lately.

Felix
"Hey Felix! " Changbin greeted, as he entered the dorm. He just came home from the gym. I was the only guy in the living room, the reason he greeted me. Trust me he's not like that. "Where is everyone?" "Your looking at them while im here" I pouted. "Oh shut up you have been flirting with me 24/7. Aren't you tired?" He said. I laughed it off.

Just then an half-awaked chan appeared. "Hyung!" Changbin greeted again. I smiled at him. "oh..hwasseo..." He said in a raspy voice. "You guys better get ready later. We will have a*yawn* little lunch. Not really littlr but...lunch..outside" He said. We responded with a hum.

timeskip

After an hour of watching Izone's reality show, I decided to get ready. I took a hot shower since the weather is cold. After that, I wore simple but warm outfit. I wore a white t-shirt, topped with a gray hoodie. I wore some Black pants and typical converse shoes. Not forgetting about my hoodie and mask, and hot packs just incase.

I sat at the living room again, and played with my phone.

Cutie pie

Flirting cheesestick
Hey babe

Cutie pie
Hey
and iM NOT you babe

Flirting cheesestick
uHm
0uch?

Cutie pie
Yeah ouch.
Why you chatted btw?
I was watching Straykids
*message deleted*

Flirting chessestick
Too late already saw it sistEr.

Cutie pie
eEr ok whatever.
WHY YOU CHATTED BR0?!
I was busy

Flirting cheesestick
Yeah busy
Busy my
arse

Cutie pie
Oh you just unblessed my eyes.
Yeah I was busy.
Just tell me the reason.

Flirting cheesestick
Yah
Y-'know
you'll leave once I'll tell you the reason why

Cutie pie
Well yeah
Cause I want
P
E
A
C
E

Flirting cheesestick
Well I want
Y
O
U

Cutie pie
haH
nice try

Flirting cheesestick
hah yeah
Well gtg
By the way you look good in orange hair in braids(reality show)

Flirting cheesestick(Online 2 minutes ago)

Cutie pie
Well ofcourse!
sent
Wait...
sent
NOO DONT WATXH OUR RELZITy SHWO
sent

Chaewon
I felt my cheecks burn. Maybe we are watching eachother's reality show at the same time. I continued to watch and laughed at the suffering hyunjin in his acupuncture slippers, screaming in pain, and walking weirdly.

3rd person
The members of Izone notice how Chaewon became quite when Felix had a screentime. "She definitely like him.." Eunbi said. "Ofcourse..C'mon its obvious" Yujin said. "And im 100% sure so do Felix" Chaeyeon said. "*ehem* Felix Sunbae" Yena said. "coming from you who just literally shouted Yah FELIX! when the two we're on phone" Hyewon said.

The girls begun to squeal quitely, remembering Chaewon and Felix having a night call. It was sweeter than the sugar Woyoung ate. Thats how they described it.

When the girl heard Chaewon's phone rang, they immediately brcame quite and turned their attention to it. Unluckily, it was their manager, saying their schedule. All of their phones we're not near them, and Chaewon was the only one who answered out of 5 calls he made.

The members went out of the kitchen and walked towards Chaewon who was still talking to their manager.

"Ne~ Ne...Thank you" Chaewon said shyly. Even tho they have been together with their manager for a year, Chaewon was still shy to talk to him. She is a shy person,but can be dorky once you knew her.

"What was that?" Eunbi asked. As the leader ofcourse she will be the first one to know. "Oh nothing..just schedules. Manager-nim sent it to everyone. Well the groupchat" Chaewon said.

We love Wizone

Manager ashajwhsu❤
*schedule*

Eomma Eunbi
Eesh, that's kinda alot.

Chaeyeon is gay
Well atleast more dance practice❤
Danceu Danceu❤

I love Irene
Trueee

Chaeyeon is gay changed I love Irene's name to Chaeyeon's girlfriend

Chaeyeon's girlfriend
Noooo

Chaeyeon is gay
wdYM NO?
You dont LOVE ME?

Chaeyeon's girlfriend
I do<3

Chaeyeon is gay
^

Chaeyeon's girlfriend
But I love Irene sunbae more

Chaeyeon's girlfriend changed his nickname to I love Irene

I love Irene
^^

Manager ashajwhsu❤
Mess

The members laughed at their Manager's message, at the same time cringing at the two flirting. Well...Chaeyeon flirting.

"well.. I guess we have to get some rest for later" Eunbi said, which everyone immediately agreed.

They all went to bed but not all of them went back to sleep.

Well, Chaewon was still watching Straykids' reality show.

Timeskip

Felix
After the schedule we went at, we went straight to JYP building to practice. Tho we dont have anything to practice, trainers kept on training us different type of dances to improve our dancing. When Its break time, not all of us really break. Some still practices the dance that was taught.

We pushed, well Chan, pushed the glass door. We went in and placed our bags to the side. I stood near the mirror and did some stretching, while looking at myself. I stared but my eyes became closed in a mere second. It was not my intention to close eyes but-

"Chaewon! Open your eyes!" I heard a man said. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a studio? I was in a shoot?

"Closing your eyes was great! Good job! Now next!" The director said excitedly. I slowly went out of the place and wne to the side, confused.

"Yah...Kwenchana?" Hyewon asked, who might be the next person to shoot after Yuri who was now shooting.

"Yah....Hyewon-ah"

"Hyewon-ah? What do you mean H-hye...Felix sunbae?" She asked. Izone must be aware of the differences between the two of us and can determine if we exchanged souls or not. I nodded aa a response to her question.

"Omo...Eunbi Unnie" Hyewon dragged me to the waiting room. When we went inside there were stylist and all, and ofcourse Izone members. "Can i call all Izone members for a private chat except for those who are doing their make ups?" She said. The free Izone members stood up as a sign of agreement.

We went to the corner of the studio. Since the studio is big, there will be a place where its kinda hidden.

"They exchanged souls" Hyewon said. Izone look like they are not shock at all. "Really? Its been..a month since the last you exchanged and that is when Chaewon kidnapped you..well you kidnapped Chaewon." Yena said. "Yeah...its been so long" Chaeyeon agreed.

"I guess...we have to show you our schedule?" Eunbi said. She showed me their scheduke and its packed. Didferent from ours. "I wanna go back to my body." I said, my jaw hanging from the amount of schedules. The members chuckled at my reaction.

"You can do it. Your Chaewon's Lee Felix afterall" Yujin said winking at the end. I smiled and looked at Yujin. "yeah...Chaewon's Lee Felix" I mumbled which was heard by all.

"You guys are cheesier than cheese bread" Hitomi said who was eating cheese bread at the moment. I rolles my eyes at her. "You act like a girl felix-ssi" Chaeyeon said. I chuckled.

Our little talk were cutted when the director called for a group photo.

Chaewon
I was smiling, and looking straight at the camera. I felt good I donr know why. My eyes suddenly felt heavy that it closed itself. I opened my eyes immediately, and saw I was dancing into....is this Victory song? YES IT IS. I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw Stray-

"WAIT WHAT?" I somehow...shouted.  "What what?" Seungmin shouted back. Bangchan turned the music off. "Why am I in Felix's body? I thought were okay!" I complained.

"Why? Cuase your Felix!" Woojin said.  I looked at him confused. "Haven't..Felix said anythinf about changing bodies." I asked. "Well..YOU! Lee Felix, did said you are exchanging bodies with Chaewon which was.." Jisung chuckled. "Unbelievable." He ended.

"He did not..." I murmured. "Im not Felix at this moment..." I said calmly. Some of the members chuckled. I looked down knowing they did not believed me once again. "Lets just get back to practice..." I said weakly. The members faces turned into a frown, knowing something is not right with "Felix".

After their practice, They went to their dorm, straight. They were all exhausted.

I opened the fridge, hoping any srinks I could drink, but its all Strawberry milk. I mean its tasty but too sweet to drink at the moment. I setteled with a bottles water. A cold one to be specific. "Yah Felix Irreowa(come here)" Bangchan said. I followed him towards his small studio inside the dorm.

"Ne hyung?" I asked. "Your...Acting really weird... You know.." He paused. My heart beated rapidly, excited that he will now believe but.."And the fans seemed to notice it" He showed an article about how fans noticed my change of attitude and moves. "And add this..." He showed another article. Oh god saesangs....

Its a picture of me and Chaewon cuddling at their dorm. At the sofa. Super sweet. I accidentally smiled but brushed it off since there is a rumor thay were dating. I mean I would love to but...Not yet...

I looked at my 'Hyung' who was wearing a worried expression. "I dod not know you can do this Lix..." He said in awe.

"But what should we do with this.." He asked, keeping his phone on his pocket.

"We could say we really are dating but its only fake?" I said slowly, not reall sure. Realizing what I said I slapped my forehead. "So dumb" I cursed under my breath.

"We could but, it can be bad. I mean alot may like it since alot of people ship you guys. But you know how notmally it is in an idol's life" He said.

"You fix that" He said before going out of the room. I looked at the phone. I cursed out loud and ran towards my room and picked my phone.

I dialled the number of the person I loved the most, and the one I was with in the article. Felix..