15:Rumor

We've been swapped!

"Woojin is the mafia for sure!" I.N said. "Im innocent!!!" Woojin defended.

"Guys guys, its changbin" Minho said. "I told you for the 100th time! Im the Police officer! Ill put you in Jail!" Changbin said as he put his arm around his neck and put him in a choke hold, playfully.

"Violence!" Hyunjin shouted. "Okay okay okay everyone chill" Jisung said.

"The vote will start now!" He said. "Now who votes Changbin as Mafia?" He asked. I let out a thumbs up, meaning I vote him as the mafia. "Yah Felix!" He shouted. "They will break up" Seungmin joked.

We are all having fun when Bangchan hyung's phone rang. Most of the time, its only either us or the manager who calls him.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh Manager...ne...oh?"

We all focused on him for it looked like something bad.

He rushed towards the Tv and turned it on.

BREAKING NEWS: KPOP STARS HYUNJIN AND FELIX FROM STRAYKIDS RUMORED TO BE DATING ONE OF EVERGLOW'S MEMBER, MIA. THE TWO GROUPS SEEN IN A ICE CREAM SHOP AFTER THEIR INTERVIEW AT ******** AIRED LAST NIGHT.

*video clip*

Onda: oh you guys are here as well Oh

Woojin: Onda-ssi

Mia: Hyunjin Sunbae! sorry for the interviewer earlier

Hyunjin: ah.. Its okay-

Mia: I know you were only telling the truth and want to encourage us to be great performers

Hyunjin: Its not you fault dont be sorry

Felix: you might catch feelings...

Mia: ahh oppa!

Them: oppa!

Felix:(whisper-shouted)What are you saying? Someone might here us

Mia: sorry oppa..

Felix:shh!

EU: what is this are you guys together?

Mia: Lower your voice unnie!

THIS VIDEO CAME FROM A STAY, STRAYKIDS' FANDOM. SHE STATED THAT THE TWO SEEMED LIKE THEY ARE HIDING SOME-

"nonesense!" Hyunjin shouted.

Flashback

Felix dragged Mia out the shop. "Mia what are you doing? One of those costumers might be a fan! Cant you be more careful?!" He said. "Im sorry sunbae. I just missed calling you Oppa...just like the old days" Mia said pouting. Felix sighed in defeat. "Can you let me call that you again? Ill only call you oppa on text and call or when we are in private. I promise" Mia said taking his hand. "Arasseo..." He said

End

"They just debuted and a rumor popped up already?" Jisung said. "Are you having an affair with Mia?" Seungmin asked. "What? of course not!"

"An article has been posted. The comments are ridiculous" Minho said.

+its impossible that they are dating!
♡12
+I ship them omg!!
♡ 23
+I think Mia and Felix is having an affair behind Hyunjin's back thats why hyunjin is shocked.
♡65
→this could be right

→maybe a love triangle instead of this

→you are such a genius!
Show less

+They just debuted!
♡46
+maybe they re using Skz for fame
♡39
+I cant believe Skz are flirting at them!
♡73
+Felix can't date anyone!he is mine!
♡19
+its impossible. They are both rookies
♡11

We all sighed at the comments. "We are doomed!" Hyunjin said. "No we are not. As long as we know the truth!" Chan said.

I still can't help but sigh. Another problem is Chaewon. Just what will she think when she heard the news?

I let out another big sigh. "Dont worry Felix. We got you" Woojin said. I smiled at them and mouthed a thank you.

I told them Ill rest first at my room. As soon as I entered, I plopped down my bed and scrolled through my phone.

I sighed and turned it off, putting it away. I decided to take a nap and cleanse my mind. My eyelids slowly falling and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Chaewon's pov

I double checked my mic to see if it was placed correctly. "Girls lets have our last blockings at the stage. The props have been set at the stage so the rehearsal earlier was not he real spacing and all." The director said.

"Ne" We responded.

We all stepped at the stage and dis the blockings smoothly. We did a mini rehearsal too. After everything we quickly went inside the waiting room.

We scrolled through our phones while waiting, while others are playing with eachother.

An article caught my attention. Felix and Mia of Everglow..on a dating rumor? I read some more and and played a video that has been said the evidence.

I squinted my eye. It can't be right? Its impossible. I decided to look through the comments. Love Triangle? What nonsense.

Out of frustation, I turned off my phone and put it away. "Guess you already saw it" Eunbi said. I only looked at her. Im even too furious to process whats happening. "I dont think its true. Felix can't do such a thing. I may have not know him for a long time. But I think he can't do such a thing." She told me. She tapped my shoulders before leaving me, giving me some time.

In any minutes the show started. We lined up at the side preparing to perform. "Dont mind it first and focus on the performance" Eunbi unnie said. I only responded with a nod making her sigh. I shook my head to shoo away the unwanted thoughts.

3rd Person
One by one they entered the stage. They went to their positions and in no time their song came blasting on the speaker. The fans' scream having a volume battle with the song as they danced. Chaewon was smiling the best she could that it looks like fake.

On the other side, Felix was trying to call Chaewon. He texted her alot of time and even sent voice messages. He was worried. He called the other members but none of them answered.

He does not know where Izone is at the moment. He went downstairs to get some water but he was shocked to see who was at the living room.

"You?"