11:Clear Things Out

We've been swapped!

"Felix.."

"Mianhe...I was carried away ny my own feelings" He aaid through the line. Felix has been blaming himself on the call. Its probably 15 minutws since the call started and 15 minutes of Felix being sorry. I can't blame him tho. Its the saesang's fault for invading our privacy. Especially that kind of privacy.

"Felix.."

"I just...kinda fell for you, you know"

"Felix-"

"Maybe I should Avoid you"

"No felix you-"

"This would have not happened im so dumb"

"Felix I-"

"Im so dumb!"

"Felix!!" I screamed through the phone. I felt my eyes getting watery. I pity him...soo much.

"Felix...Its..Its not your fault so stop blaming yourself..." I said softly. I could hear some small sniffles on the other line. "Its not.."

"But it feels like it...What should I do.." He said. I could hear a water splashed on the other side. He is probably at the Han river. Its his favorite place when his sad.

Taking my..or his black jacket, I secretly went to the Han river. Felix needs someone right now.

"Its the saesang's fault the you.." I said.

3 minutes has passed of me comforting Felix on the phone, and me walking towards Han river. Well I kinda ran but tried to hide my pants and stopped running when Ill talk.

"But looking back its stil my fault"He said on the phone.

I put my phone down as I looked at him from behind. I closed my eyes hoping to switch positions right now. "just this once..." I whispered to myself.

Seconds later I felt a hard flat on my . I opened my eyes to see me sitting. We changed... I smiled a little.

"Chaewon..." I heard him whisper. I looked back to see him looking at me shock, eyes on the verge of crying. I stood up and brushed off some dirt on my..shorts. Surprised he wore that for me.

"Its not one's fault.."I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

He dragged me to a tree. The place was so dark and it will be surely impossible for fans to see us. He pushed my on a tree gently and placed his right arm beside my head before looking around. I blushed a little on how I am trap between Felix. Well Im not technically trapped but I cant move due to shock.

After looking around he faced me and so did I. He moved closer and hugged me. I hugged him back, tightly. He smuggled his face on my neck, feeling his breathe. "I needed this...Its no one's fault.." He repeated to comfort myself. "I take that back. Its the saesang's fault. Remember that" I said which made him chuckle. I coukd hear sniffles again. "Your such as a crybaby.." "im not" He replied firmly.

"oh really?" I broke the hug and looked at him smirking. His hands still on my waist as he looked at me, our bodies still close to eachother.

His bangs we're wet for some reason, probably because he was sweating on this cold nogjt which is weird. His wet bangs on top of his shining eyes because of the tears. Attractiveness +999999. I smiled at my thought.

"Thank you" He said. I blushed a little but thanks to the dark, it was covered. He placed his hand on my cheecks and I bet he felt the heat. "Look who's blushing" He said in a low and raspy voice. I closed my eyes tightly, thinkijg of unromantic thouhhts to brush off my blush but....

A more romantic thing....Happened to cut my unromantic thoughts off.

A kiss. Yes A kiss. I opened my eyes widely and meet up with Felix's eyes looking at me, straight. Yes Im straight and so do his stare.

He slowly closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. I got carried away and closed my eyes too as I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync as I was surprised to myself that I can do this. It was not too long when we stopped.

"I really like you.." He confessed. I chuckled. "I already like you even before the spark" I confessed too. His eyes widen. His face lits up and smiled. He hugged me again, this time, full of love. Like we are a couple. "Now we do have reasons for the rumor.." He said. "But we can't just tell it to the public" I said but I should have not.

"so you're telling that there IS something between us that you want to happen?" He said smirking. I...what??? "i-..no!" I slapped his arm. "Yah aren't you all depressed? where is depressed Lix I like it bettee than this Lix.." I said looking away.

"Im still grateful tho..." He said. "there is one thing left" I said and looked at him. His face has a big question mark plastered on it.

"Convincing Straykids that we swapped" I said, poking his left shoulder on everyword I say. His mouth turned into an 'o' and nodded.

"I hope Its easy like how we convinced Izone.." I said moving away from him, looking at the river.

I felt two arms wrap my waist. "I hope so too.." I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw a message from a..gc?

"Izone made a Gc for the Izone members and me. You know where we can talk without manager seeing it. " He explained.

Swappy Swappy

Eomma bogoshipeo
Yo Felix is still not here! What did je do to Chaewon's body???!!
@ImFelix
@ImFelix

Dancing Feather
Chill your . He is probably with Chaewon right now

A Japanese Tree
How can you be sure??

puppyjin
They know eachother for....999999 years. They probably know where and what they have been doing when someone is sad.

Bun:33
Yes..
So
Chill

ImFelix
Yes yes Chill

Eomma bogoshipeo
AAAAH FELIXX
WHERE WERE YOUUU

Hyewon
Eunbi Unnie broke her head...
He just jumped, forgotting she was on a bunk bed

Eomma bogoshipeo
Shut up..

ImFelix
Im with Felix right now
My body is safe and Nice
Im back at mah soul

Bunny
Chaewon unniie!!

Minju
She is
B A C K

ImFelix

Im at their Dorm

Im at their Dorm

Puppyjin
ooh
ooOOH
OOOOH

Bunny
OOOOOOOGHH

Chaewon turned her phone off and Looked at Felix who came back from the Kitchen with a can of soda on each hand.

"Here you goo" "Thanks"

They both Drank their Soda in a comfortable silence, Glancing and smiling time to time.

He broke the Silence with a question I can't answer.

"How did you switch bodies with me?"