8:Kidnap (2)

We've been swapped!

"Lets wake him up" Eunbi said.

Chaewon's POV (Felix's body)

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I denied at first but suddenly a slap came into my head making me sit up. "Ow!" I looked up to see..Felix?!..well in my body ofcourse. I looked around its Izone's dorm...its OUR DORM. I smiled seeing the dorm like this once again. I looked to my side to see my members standing. I smiled again.

"Omo you do look like Chaewon" Yujin said. I chuckled. "Who woukd have thought my small crush could actually turn into this" I told them making some of their eyes widened a little. "So why am I here" I faced Felix. "To prove them we exchanged bodies" He said flicking my forehead. "Ow. Thats the second time you hurted me" I told him rubbing my precious forehead. "Okay so where do we start?" Felix asked smirking. Wow My body looks charismatic with a smirk. "Dont admire my beauty that much Chaewon-ah" Felix said not looking at me. "Excuse me thats my body" I said. "Omo Chaewon called Felix 'Chaewon-ah'. Are they that close already?" Yena asked. "Is it just really friends?" Yujin teased making thr girl squeeled. I laughed at them as Felix were flustered. " why are you flustered!" Eunbi said pointing at my body. Just then I touched My bodies arm and an electric shock was felt again. I backed a little and closed my eyes. I heard a groan too probably from Felix. I slowly open my eyes and saw the girls infront of me with a worried look. I was not here tho.. I looked at my side and Felix's body was there. He looked up and we looked at eachother's eyes.

"IM BACK AT MY BODY"

We both shouted. "If you came back, then thats not good" Chaeyeon said. "Wae?" I asked. "I asked a witch last night" Chaeyeon said between laughs. I narrowed my eyes and looked at Felix who has his hands on his forehead and other on his waist. "Yah...YOU DRESSED-" "It was a dare! And i wanna make them laugh atleast!" He said. I shook my head. "But is it really bad if this happened?" I asked making the room fell dead silent. "I once read a story about that. The author said it was a true story but none of is believed. But we still continued to read it since its interesting(self-promoting)." Minju said. "So...Do you guys believe about us exchanging bodies?" I asked as I wrapped my hands on my body. This small body of mine I dearly love so much. "hmm..well for me...half half?" Eunbi said. Half half is better. Half half is fine. I smiled of relief. Felix hang his arms around my shoulder. "oh mwoya are you two a coupe while your bodies are not yours? damn that will be weird" Chaeyeon said. "ah unnie!" I exclaimed as they all chuckled. Ofcourse they all know I like Felix. Even Felix himself. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me. I looked back at the members. "Can I have a hug?" I asked. Within a second I was in a bone-crashing group hug. I looked over Felix and smiled. I mouthed a Thank you. As we both stared at eachother I felt a pain. I flinched making the hug loosen.

"oh Chaewon-ah kwenchana?" "yah." "what happened?"

I opened my eyes to see my body once again in the girl's hand. "Its back again. Im at Felix's body again.." I said as they looked at me. Eunbi's face soften. "You must be tired from Felix kidnapping you" She said as she let go of my body. The others followed making my body fell on the ground. "Ouch wth?" Felix said. He told that in English and wow. My english voice and Australian accent is a wow! The other members were in a awe too. "What?" He asked. I chuckled and looked away. I felt a painful spark again and I saw my vision changing. My soul is changing bodies. I closed my eyes and when the dizziness was gone, I opened it again to see myself in the hands of the girls. I was in my body again. This time, Im much weaker and, I feel like its not me.

"hey are you okay?" Hyewon asked. I just nodded.

"you guys must be tired and worn out. Let's just rest for now." Eunbi said.

They let Felix rest on the living room, as I was escorted towards my room. I mean, I know where it is but I was too weak.

Im glad im back at my body, but somehow not. I got this feeling in my guts that there is something wrong.

I changed into my pajamas with the help of Yena. I laid on my bed, as the silence and darkness lingered. It was awfully quite. I closed my eyes, hoping I could rest and sleep any time now...

I dont know how long it has been, but I can't sleep nor nap. Im wide awake right now despite being weak.

Slowly standing up, I made my way towards the kitchen to drink milk. Taking it out of the fridge, the voice that echoed on the rom did not even made me flinch.

"can't sleep too?"

I looked over the tall boy looking at me.  I noticed how he did not change his clothes.

"you did not changed your clothes" I said, as I walked towards the counter and pouring my precious milk on a drinking glass.

"eung...I dont have one. Why will you let me borrow one?" He said smiling. I chuckled. I sipped onto my milk as I stared at him. He was staring at me as well, silence lingered. Its not an awful or awkward one, for it was a comfortable one.

I walked over to the living room, passing him. Plopping down on the sofa, I leaned and sighed. I was still tired and the milk was not helping at all. All I want is sleep. I closed my eyes, hoping for the second time.

I felt air on my , like I was flying but soon disappeared.

I felt hard this behind me so I leaned back, and felt a person's body. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my waist to see familiar hands.

"don't complain or what,my guts told me to." His deep voice sending chills to my spine. With my body having its own mind, my hand, placed the glass on the coffee table in front of me, making Felix lean forward too. His head on my shoulder, I leaned back and held his hands.

"why do we act like this" I said. I felt him let out a sigh. "molla... why don't we make it official?" He said. I quickly looked at him. "MWO?!" I went out from his arms and sat beside him, with DISTANCE.

"what are you thinking!" I swear, I was blushing hard. Just imagine your crush telling that to you. "wae? You like me right?" He said leaning closer. Like CLOSE. One wrong move and we might kiss. I moved away. and fixed my clothes. I took my glass and quickly placed it on the sink. "I-I...I'll sleep now!" I said and went straight to bed!

Felix's pov

I watch her ran towards her room. "ah...kyeopta.." I said as I fixed myself on the sofa. I placed my arm over my head,as I stared in the ceiling. Her expressions kept repeating on my head. Her voice that remained on my ears. The softness of her hands that I can still feel in my hands. Everything can still be felt even though she is not here. I smiled at my thoughts, as I tried to sleep, which was successful.