Chapter 25

We've been swapped!

Gun loads. Knives had been Sharpened. Grenades are perfect placed at their side. They tied bandages on their hands. Other punching air for practice.

"Chanbin Hyung" Felix looked at Changbin who was wearing a sleveless shirt, showing his muscular arms. Changbin looked at him with a blank stare. Felix tilts his neck left and right as Changbin cracks his nuckles.

"Are you ready?" Felix said. "Eo...Pass me the pillow" Changbin said. Felix took a nearby pillow and gave it to him.

The big red "GAME START" filles the screen. A coundown of 3 started and soon they started killing the zombies that would appear. Shouting time to time due to some zombies that woukd suddenly jump. They are on their 5th level and things are only starting to get crazy.

As they play their Left4deas, Bangchan and I.N have their little dad and son time making pancakes. But its mostly Chan doing it all because I.N was doing it wrong. In results Chan will help him but eventually he will finish what I.N was doing. I.N's big help is cleaning and   cracking the egg. He tried to put the flour until Chan took it before I.N would turn into a snowman.

On the other side, Seungmin and Hyunjin were at the Company with Jisung as a third wheel, and Minho was sleeping peacefully in his room.

A very peaceful day made Hyunjin worry. Knowing he should be thankful, he felt the opposite. He didn't like it at all. At this point he would prefer a stressful day. Who knows what will happen next on such a wonderful day.

At Izone's dorm-

"Yah Unnie!" Yujin exclaimed as Chaeyeon froze on her spot. She accidentally poured too much milk on their pancake mix, making a...pancake mix soup. "What are we gonna do!" Yujin laughed.

"Its early in the morning stop shouting" Eunbi shouted from the living room. "Its almost 8 tho" Yujin answered back politely.

As the two were making pancake soup, others cleaning the living room and others still sleeping, a relaxing yet noisy day welcomed Izone's first day off since Violeta promotions. Its oddly too happy and have a very bright atmosphere. "This is weird" Eunbi finally realized.

"What is it Unnie?" Sakura asked who was helping Eunbi clean up. "Ah ani...Just thinking why the dorm was dusty" Eunbi lied. Sakura fell for the lie and nodded.

It was already 1pm and most of them are relaxing or either sleeping. Most of them are repaying the hardworks the have done for sleeping all of the missed sleeping hours in the past promotion.

Eunbi searched for Chaewon and found her sitting at her room using her phone. She tried to seea glimpse of what's on the phone to see nothing but somesort of article. "What's that?" Eunbi asked. Chaewon looked at her and clsoed her phone. "Nothing" she smiled.

The thought of Chaewon not being flustered, it must be really nothing. "The day is oddly...bright and hapy. It just felt weird. Have you exchanged bodies with Felix?" Eunbi asked.

"No....Ever since the fight" Chaewon said. Eunbi nodded. "Things are slowly getting better. Its nice but its keeps getting better and stuff are nice" Eunbi said.

"Well...not really...almost half of our members are at the hostpital. Im surprised I managed to be here and not lying there." Chaewon chuckled. "Yeah but...even tho its like that the atmosphere is really..weird" Eunbi sighed.

"Unnie..how about you take a rest first? Clear your mind first" she smiled. "I will...I think I need that" Eunbi chuckled. "Take some rest too!" Eunbi said patting her shoulders.

Chaewon's smile faded as Eunbi left. She took her phone and looked at it again.

StrayKids' Felix revealed that he is being threatened and followed by an unknown yet damgerous saesang. He said that he already tried to hurt the people around him. He wish for everyone's safety especially those who are close to him.

"Could it be...Quinnie?" She asked herself. Just as she was thinking, Felix called. She was shock at first. Felix never called her after she told about ending everything between Izone and Straykids.

"Yeoboseyo?"

---

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Quinnie shouted. "IM ASKING WHAT IS THIS?" Quinnie looked at one of her guards. "ARGH STUID GUARDS" She threw her ipod across the room.

"TELL THEM TO FIND A WAY TO PUT DOWN THE ARTICLE. ASAP!" She shouted once again. One of the guard nodded before running away.

"He is making a move" She clench her fist. "I have to make sure no one destroys my plan" She said.

The two men bowed at her before running away. "This is annoying. Everything is going well. How can she be so smart" Quinnie said, tapping her pen at her office chair.

"Ma'am, you might want to have a warm bath. The water is ready" A maid said while bowing. "Prepare some scented candles and rose petals." Quinnie said. "Yes ma'am"

Quinnie was left at her office. The clicking sounds of her pen and the clock filles the room. She continued to watch the numerous monitors infront of her. Each monitor has 4 videos. Every two monitors are for 1 place. She focused on the two monitora where 8 boys are around. Its either there are 6 cameras in JYP, or 4 cameras in JYP and their Dorm, or different cameras where these 8 boys can be seen.

She finally stood uo and went to her bathroom, which had a big bathtub that looked like a Jacuzzi. She starts strippinf, one by one. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Opening her eyes, she took out her contact lens.

Quinnie is not that rich. Instead, her parents hate her. She was born with an Albino disease. Instead of being white overall, or having blonde hair, the disease was weird. Half of her face has some spots where its not her color, a pale one. Her right eye was pink, opposite from the spots. Her hair have an abnormal highlights of blonde. Her upper lips is different from the lower.

At first her parents did not bother too much, but made sure she is hidden or no one knows they are related. They were too embarassed. Quinnie is known as the adopted child of their family. She had a younger sister named, A-yeong, which is the true adopted child. They have kept the truth hidden to all.

Quinnie would get bullied for being an adopted daughter, but not much. At a young age her parents forced her to use makeup already, color her hair, and use contact lens. Her skin would be damaged and get unwantes bumps, or would go red. Her hair would be dry and would have hair loss. She would always cut her hair into a boycut or bob cut. She never cutted it short. Her parents did not like it at all, giving her a wig. Thankfully, the wig looked realistic enough to convince others it was her real hair

One time as she was getting bullied, it went too far. They brought her to the back of the school. Beating her a little by kicking, pulling her hair and slapping, they took the water hose. Quinnie looked at them in fear as they touched the hose. "Spare my life! Kick me and everythinf just dont-"

Before she could even talk, the water splashed on her face causing pain. She tried so hard to run away from the water that was being shot at her, but due to her weak state she kept falling.

The three girls gaspcin shocks and turned the faucet off. Her wig was on the ground showing her uneven hair cut, her makeup had been washed off. They started laughing ad pointing at her. She was crying silently.

"Hey!" The three girls looked at their side and saw 2 teachers and a boy. They have no place to go. The two teavhers approached them along with the boy and took them to the Principal. The boy picked up her wig and was about to give it to her when she snatched it. "Dont look!" Quinnie said in her pitch voice. The boy chuckled in his low voice. "I wont judge, and I wont look for you wont be uncomfortable and embarassed.

Ever since that day Quinnie and Felix became a little closer. Quinnie is still lonely while Felix is always with his friends. Quinnie and Felix would talk form time to time if someone begins a conversation. Her parents knew about this, and immediately wanted an arranged marriage. The boy was already kind to him and it was not hard to find her a loved on anymore. Felix did not like this and refused. This made her parents go angry. Her parents expressed their anger towards her by spitting hurtful words. Since then Quinnie would follow and stalk Felix which resulted to obsession.

Quinnie slowly stepped onto the water before sinking her whole body, leaving her head out of the water.

"I just want...love"