Chapter 22

We've been swapped!

"Chill! Did you take the damn calming pills?" Wooyoung asked quietly as he held Mingi to stop him from doing weird things. Changbin and Felix hid their faces, the second-hand embarassment slapping their faces.

"Can we just go the the Private room already-" Changbin suggested which Felix agreed to.

"Let's order first!" Mingi said excitedly. Changbin and Felix just agreed so they can go inside immediately.

While ordering the door chimes made a sound making their heads turn. Three girls who were laughing together entered. Changbin's eyes widens as Felix frowned. Mingi smiled but tried to keep it as Wooyoung smirked.

"Yah Its Mingi..." Sakura's viice slowly faded upon seeing Felix. "Let's not make it obvious" Chaeyeon held onto Sakura's sleeves as they smiled again and laughed a little.

They went to the counter and bowed at the four as the boys did the same.

"Do you have the most private room in here?" Mingi asked.

"Yes we have. Its the most farthest one from all the rooms. If you go there and turn left, there it is. The hallway is completely invisible from this area. There are no windows on the hallways for its the back of the workspace right here. In that hallway there is also a Comfort room. Unlike the other rooms they use this comfort room tight here which is public to all costumers but there, its only for the most private rooks or what we call VIP. Most idols who visit use it too." The worker explained briefly.

Obviously they liked it and decided to go there.

"The most hidden room too please" Chaeyeon smiled.

---

The two groups are on a different rooms.

"You can do it Mingi" Wooyoung cheered. "We still have a dating ban is this safe?" Changbin said. "I wish it is" Wooyoung chuckled.

"Waah this is absurb!" Sakura exclaimed. "Didn't know they are with..."Chaeyeon eyed Chaewon. "Oh come on this is about you and...Mingi" Chaewon teasingly smiled.

As time passes, they each send signals towards eachother. Who to go out and who to go in, who to pretend and stuff. They are very hidded but its still better to be safe.

"Ill go" Felix volunteered. They all looked at him. "What do you mean? Chaewon will be there" Changbin. "Im..I wanna pee so bad" He said. He clenched onto his jeans as he looked at Changbin. "It looks real" Wooyoung laughed.

They eventually agreed and let Felix go out. Since Straykids and Izone overlapped eachother's schedules during music show, they think it would be okay.

Felix went out of the room and zoomed towards the restroom. The girls just got out of the room giggling. They slowly walked towards the restroom for they talked to much, and kinda loud. The boys from the room heard them and eventually chuckled at how cute they were. They could hear Mingi's name from their topic and it made Mingi blush.

Felix just got out of the Men's bathroom to greet the three infront of him. He froze in his spot as the three did the same. "What a...coincidence.."Sakura awkwardly said.

Felix smiled and waved at them shyly. He looked at Chaeyeon, his eyes sparkling. Chaeyeon held her tears as she smiled. She walked past him, giving him a pat on his shoulder. Sakura followed then Chaewon.

"Wait-" he held Chaewon'z wrist to stop her. She slowly turned to look at him. She smiled lovingly at she looked at him with heart eyes. "How..h-how are you" He rubbed her nape.

"Im good..thank you"she smiled. She took a step closer and asked, "how about you?" Felix smiled and nodded. "Fine too..glad to hear.." A silence was built between them.

Not too long Chaewon spreaded her arms. Felix looked at her in confusion. "Hug me" she smiled. "Someone might see us-"

"This is hidden..so very hidden"

Before going on to the restrooms, you will enter a hallway to you right. You will see two doors attached at the left side of the hallway as you enter.

Felix looked at her, his fist clenching. "Come on" she said gesturing him to come. "Im gonna regret it if you dont-"

"I won't make you regret it" Felix said before pulling Chaewon towards the men's restroom.

Upon entering Felix connected his lips at hers as he locked the door. He held his waist tight, other hand on neck as he kissed her passionately. It didn't take too long for Chaewon to kiss back, and snake his hands on his neck.

Felix broke the kiss and buried his head on her neck. "Im sorry...I really am..I miss you so much" he said on the verge of crying. "Why are you crying.." Chaewon gently said as she patted his head.

"Everything will be fine" she comforted. Felix pulled away to kiss her on the forhead. He examined her face that was smiling brightly. He placed her hand on her right cheek before leaning in to kiss her again.

Chaewon smiled in the kiss as Felix made it deeper. "We can't be too long but I...I'll call you" Felix said taking out his pinky. Chaewon wrapped her small pinky to his before making eyecontact. They both smiled as Felix kissed her head.

"How did you even agree to this date?"Changbin asked quietly to Chaeyeon. They are currently in one room.

"I dont wanna agree at first but my sister is classmate's with your younger brother" she told Mingi. "She is?" He asked, surprised.

"Mwoya are you destined to be together?" Chaewon teased as she laughed. Felix looked at her with a smile. "You are doing well without me" he murmured to himself.

"But...we seemed to enjoy chatting with eachother. Why don't we..." Wooyoung eyes Chaeyeon and Mingi.

"Ah wait wait wait!" Chaeyeon cupped her own cheeks as an embarassment. "Aah Im so shy and nervous" she chuckled.

"M-me too" Mingi siad rubbing his hands on his jeans. "Well you want us to be with you?" Changbin asked teasingly. "Well.." Mingi rubbed his nape.

After some tease they eventually left the two alone and went to the room where Izone was earlier. Changbin sat between Felix and Wooyoung. Chaewon sat infront of Wooyoung as Sakura sat across Changbin.

"Ah I left my smoothie there" Wooyoung said as he leaned back. "Its awkward.."Sakura blurted. They all shared a faint laugh. "It is" Changbin said.

"Ah we have a couple" Wooyoung came into his senses as he looked at Chaewon and Felix.

Sakura and Changbin only realized it just now. "Ah..right..." Sakura looked at Chaewon with a concernes expression.

"Im okay"she told Sakura. "We..talked.."She looked at Felix who was looking down.

Changbin nudged at him. Felix looked at him with a faint smile. "Sorry..if we brought her" Sakura told Felix.

"You really dont love me dont you?"Chaewon joked. "No no no thats not what I meant" Sakura said.

Felix chuckled and nodded. "Its fine" he bowed a bit. "Woah you seemed like a real korean there"Changbin joked. Felix laughed and whined. "Ah hyung"

Chaewon looked at her smiking weakly. How she missed him. His gentle touched, forehead kisses and hugs. How sweet he was and seemed loyal to How flirty and looked like a playboy. Their fun times where they did not seemed like a couple at all. It also been awhile since they changed souls.

"Thinking about it....We never..exchanged souls did we?" Chaewon asked. Felix looked at her and nodded. "Really?' Changbin asked. "Not even once?"

"Yeah...Its like.. the curse has died down"Felix said. "Quinnie tho.." Changbin said.

"Who is she?" Chaewon asked.

This seemed like a Lame chapter im very sorry!!!