Chapter 26

We've been swapped!

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chaewon-ah"

His deep voice vibrates through the phone, enough give me butterflies.

"The article...is for you.."

"Wow that's so sweet" I said in a sarcastic tone. I heard him chuckle from the other side making me smile a little. I don't even know why. Maybe the thought that we are talking in the phone. I still love him and all of us know that.

"listen...Chan hyung and I know or have the feeling this is all Quinnie's doing.-"

"Aish I knew it"

"And she might be hacking our phones now and listening to our call"

What? I did not speak and was shocked.  Hacking our call? This was too much she needs to be reported to the police. This is invading our privacy,a major one.

"YAH QUINNIE! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT GET YOUR ASD HERE DON'T INVADE OUR LIVES YOU-"

"Calm down! Calm down" he chuckled.

"Im sorry"

Again I was shocked. Just how many times will this boy shock me. I realized I stood up when I was shouting earlier. I slowly sat down and sighed.

"Im just sorry for everything. Yes its my fault for all of this, and I might know a reason why these things happened. Im not sure how to solve it but...we can do it together. If you just, have some time...Please. Please let's meet up. Ill explain everything I promise. Just give me a chance."

I was about to speak when he told words that literally gave me butterflies.

---

I pushed the glass door to be welcomed by a beautiful hallway. Infront of me two ladies welcomed and bowed. I went over to the head counter as the lady asked. "May I help you?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Im here to meet one of their artist" She answered. The lady scanned her while holding a picture on her hand. "Please go that way for the elevator. Floor 3 right? I pressed floor 3 and waited for the ding sound.

I made my way and saw practice rooms with artisr plastered in them. Michael Jackson and some other more. I knocked at one of the doors. Music was blasting inside, of course they would not hear it. When did you become this stupid? I slowly opened the door and before I even show myself the music stopped. Where they just vibing and not practicing? Where they practicing and noticed the door?

I froze in my spot. The door was slightly opened and I bet only 1% of my body is showed. You wont even know if its a boy or a girl-

The door opened making me lose my grip from it. There stood Bangchan. I awkwardly smiled at him as he did the same.

---

We all sat in the floor, well them because Felix made me sit in a chair. He even gave me his backpack to cover my legs(?) and near meㅡlower left, at the floor. I was wearing leggings and a simple hoodie so I dont think there is something that can be seen?

Anyways, Felix told me about his opinion and why Quinnie is doing this. He explained how he rejected the marriage and worser he left months after because he wanted to be an idol. I don't know what to feel. But for sure im angry because of her actions. Was she obsessed with Felix? If she is, then why? Something was have happened.

Unless you are just a...weird? Is it bad to call it weird? Well if you are a person suffering from obsession(?) them I guess, thats bad. You need a doctor. She was bullied because of her look and..

"Bullied" I said out loud. They all looked at me. "She was bullied right?" I asked no one but all of them nodded. "And Felix was the only, or at least the one who helped and did not judge her" I said.

"And what about it-" Felix was cutted off by Bangchan saying, "She got obsessed with Felix because she probably kept chasing him. She thought he liked her or someone who could help her but"

"He rejected" we said in unison.

"Wah you guys are awesome" Jisung chuckled.

"For now, we couldn't do anything, unless she was caught in act" I told them. Its true tho. We need to have atleast a footage for proof. We need more proof. "Shouldn't we tell this our maganer? CEO?" I questioned them.

"Will they believe?" Felix looked at me in the eyes. He knew well that there is a low chance of.our company doing something. "Well for now, we can't do anything. The best we can do is either get permission from the company to check cameras around the company and probably our dorms. The first thing we have to do is protect our privacy." Bangchan said.

"Quinnie must be listening to us now" Hyunjin said. "There is a room in this company, no camera,no electronics just the light. No one uses that and the room is kinda small. The Janitor's room or aometimes called storage room" He added.

Quinnie

"What is this?!" I shouted. They shouldn't be this genius. They are a group of ! "Junki!" I called one of my best spy, the one who placed some powder in Izone's practice room.

"Yes ma'am?" Junki appeared. "Get your in JYP! The cameras are off what is this? They must have told the company already." As I was talking, one by one, the cameras are losing connection. Its either the cams are off or someone cutted the connection. We hacked security cams and someone must have hacked us or something. Just what is happening?

The kids gathered earlier but I can't hear anything. The mic attached were not working! And the last thing I knew they went out of the practice room with Chaewon. "Just so you wait Chaewon!"

Felix already left me in Australia and now I have no chance with him because of Chaewon?

I actually have a chance. "If we have two couples that loves eachother so much. We only need the girl" I said out loud. "The kindap plan last time failed ma'am" My secretary reminded. "Hun, as you do this evil stuff, as time passes by, more ideas come and more chance of winning this battle, rises." I stood up and walked out.

"Who said you cant learn something from doing bad?" I chuckled.