The End

We've been swapped!

The members flopped down on the sofa, some even laid down flat on the floor. It's the 1st of January and they just finished their schedules. Year End big events are now done, and its finally time to rest. They had a blast last night at the awarding, performing well planned performances. Not just your typical music show type, a fancy one. They welcomed the new yeat right there too, counting down with other artists. Though Felix and Chaewon were in their perspective groups, it almost felt like they celebrated new year together.

- That day -
The groups gathered up the stage one by one, as a New Year song blasted on the background. The stage slowly getting occupied by random groups, while they each own have their own world. Some interacted, while some didn't. Straykids and Izone were a bit far from eachother. One on the further left side of the stage while the other was on the opposite. Both groups were near the front as they were both monster rookies.

Once all settled, the mc started talking to continue with the event. Felix looked around, obviously looking for Chaewon. He can't help but also observe the people around him. Some were tired, some were smiling happily, some can be seen awkward. Not all is fond of celebrating new years, in fact not all are happy duting new year. But Felix believed everyone is excited and those who didn't look happy are only tired from the performance and schedules. They were hella packed for December. From winter comeback promotions, to award shows.

Who would like a december ,which is known to be a month for a sweet cold vacaton, filled with tiring work? Absolutely no one. Well thankfully Felix got someone to energize him as he work. Award Shows means seeing Chaewon perform up close, or with his own two eyes. It also means seeing her get up the stage with the biggest smile on her face when her group wins something. Oh the little things that satisfy her. He really loved her.

Securing an eye contact with her, he made sure they weren't so obvious. But do they need to be careful even after the recent news? Both shared a knowing smile, as they nod. What happened really?

The other day, both went viral after they were in one performance. Yes, both of them. Few Izone and Straykids, along side other groups had a collab stage and Felix and Chaewon were one of the chosen members. They had one part where they had to interact but fans went crazy. Most found it cute and even started shipping them. They are known as each other's lookalike and them being on one stage caught people's attention. And after the interaction, even more attention.

Seeing positive reactions and them being shipped together made them relieved. I guess its safe to say people will accept their relationship and it wouldn't hurt that bad to public it. But it would be no sense to randomly drop it. They decided to be away for new year and go on a date. By then, they're sure dispatch will see something that would expose their relationship. Dispatch would be excited if they see them together in the date, in fact both of them are literally on the Hotline. Knowing the public, it is still not 100% guaranteed this would go well, so both are still in dilemma.

The awarding show started, everyone in their own waiting rooms, waiting for their que to perform. One by One, each group taking turns in performing various songs of their own, including special stages and collabs. The Awarding show was purposedly schedules on December 31st, for the New Year's countdown to be included. It was almost time for that, all groups gathered on the stage to sing a song together.

Straykids were quite far from Izone, but the distance we're completely nothing to Felix, for how far or how near he is to Chaewon, he could spot her easily. He was already staring at the love of his life, who was somewhat busy with talking to her members, and giving fanservice. Seeing this, he snapped out of his stare and decided to do the same, looking among the crowd infront of them. A colorful ocean filled with different lightsticks lit the already glowing place due to led screens and spotlights. It may be tiring for a perfect day to relax, but the warmth of the cheers lingering on their ears made it somehow worth it.

The countdown started, the MCs' shouting each number.

10 - She was a 10 out of 10 the moment I landed my eyes on her.

9 - 999, the number for an angel like her.

8 - His love for her is like an 8, laying down. It's infinite.

7 - The colors she painted his world was more than the 7 colors of the rainbow

6 - The feelings were deeper, deeper than six feet under

5 - Heaven is when he felt his five fingers wrap around her hand

4 - He wanted to love her 4 ever

3 - He wanted to hold her for more than threescore years and ten

2 - All he ever wanted was for them to be 2gether

1 - Certainly, she was the 1 for him, and he was the 1 for her.

A blast of colorful hues glowed on the dark starry sky, varying in shapes and scale, but all sparkling against their eyes. The fireworks begun and it was truly mesmerizing. But what more mesmerizing for him was the sight of her girlfriend watching.Her eyes were glowing, a wide grin attached to her face. Yes, it was beautiful. He was too focused on staring at her that the loud noises of the fireworks were like a whisper to him. Everything seemed blurry and muffled, expect for Chaewon.

Their relationship wasn't easy, starting from them being both idols of a very sensitive and toxic industry. Along side unexpected events that you wouldn't even believe would be possible to experience. They survived though. Not only their ownselves, but their relationship as well. Not one bit that they lose feelings for eachother, in act, it got stronger. Celebrating New Year as idols weren't that bad. As they are celebrating new year, as what they are when they first met.

It was a new year. A new start. A new beginning. From here, a bright future for them awaits, and they are ready to take on this journey.

as Straykids' Feliz and Izone's Chaewon, and

Lee Yongbok and Kim Chaewon, themselves.