Chapter 24

We've been swapped!

"Uugghh....my stomach is about to blow!" Yuri exclaimed as she was crouching from the pain. "Did you eat alot?" Yena asked.

"Does it hurt alot? You are sweating"  Eunbi said, wiping it. "I think I was too excited" Yuri chuckled.

"Get your tumbler, let's start drinking this tea" Chaeyeon said taking the tea from the paper bag. "Why make her walk?" Nako asked.

"That's okay, she should walk to digest the food" their manager said making Chaeyeon wear a confident smile.

"Ill be right back"

Yuri stood up with het faced scrunched. She wobbly walked towards their dancr practice room. She knocked first before going in.

She opened the door and saw the janitor being flustered. He bowed. She bowed back and smiled a little.

The janitor bowed again before walking out the room quickly. She chuckled thinking he was weird.

While finding her tumbler, she felt dizzy. "I must have ate alot" she said caressing her stomach.

As she touched her tumbler, she fell down. She colapsed.

OTHER ROOM

Most of the girls had their stomach aching. "Don't panic. The food must have been spoiled" Their manager said who's stomach was also hurting.

"I feel like throwing. Ill just go to the bathroom" Chaewon said.

She stood up with on . She saw their dance practice room door open. She looked inside to only see Yuri on the floor. "Unnie!" She shouted. She hurriedly walked towards her. She shook her. She looked around to see if there are any things that can makr her colapse. She saw nothing until she saw white powder on the floor. Like a dust, its everywhere. She looked at the aircon and saw it blowing white smoke.

Flashback

While the Members left, the man looked around. He took a phone and placed it on his pocket. He opened their water bottles and put droplets of who knows what. After putting them and closing the lud of each of the bottles, he went to the gigantic fan and turned it off. He placed an air freshener at the back of it so the fan can absorb it. But what inside the fan was an oil or something that can make you sleep.

Taking a chair, he stood up on it and took out a white powder, that can make you fall asleep too. Turning off the ac, hr poured the powder in the little gap between the blinds of the ac. He poured alot.

He heard the the door opening and immediately went down. He opened the ac and immediately ran away.

End of flashback

She shook her more. "Unnie! Yah Yuri-"

The door was slammed shut. She immediately went to the door and tried to open it. Its locked from the outside. She doesn't even know how that happened. She felt her eyelids brcame heavy.

She widened her eyes and covered her nose. She hurriedly searched the remote of the ac and turned it off. Still covering her nose and mouth, she kept slamming on the door.

"Jeogiyo!" She shouted. Her body felt weak, the drug was kicking in.  "Someone-" As she was about to lean to the door due to her weak state, the door opened.

The man who opened it catched her and hd her shoulders. She looked up with wide eyes. Jisoo sunabe she thought.

Note: So I picked Yoon Jisung because he was a former Wanna one member, who used to be in Stone Entertainment. His current agency named LM entertainmet have Stone Ent. as their distributor. I made sure to find a perfect man who have a reason to be in the Stone Ent. Building. I was thinking to out Felix but he don't have the reason or Its kinda unrealistic for him to be in Stone ent. I was thinking he was there cuz JYP was there too. But again that's unrealistic. I mean this is all fiction but imma add realistic stuff here.

"Sunbae. Please take Yuri to the hostpital. Im going to my members" She said standing properly. Without hearing his response she left, only to be held in tbe wrist.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. His heart skipped a bit, dont know if its because of the sudden interaction with Chaewon, a pretty girl, or the sudden call of help which made him nervous.

"I dont really know. Someone put a sleeping powder thingy in our ac making Yuri collapse. I have to tell this to my members" Chaewon briefly explained. "I got you" Jisung nodded.

Chaewon bowed quickly before dragging her weak body towards the other dance practice room.

She opened the door as the members look at her in confusion.

-------

Felix walked around the living room back and forth. He was restless. He sat on the couch and bit his nails, as his fret was aggresively tapping the floor. He groaned and stood up only to do the same thing again.

"Here, chill out man" Bangchan said in english as he handed out a glass of milk. "I can't. Maybe this is Quinnie's doing. Its stressing me out" He said as he sat on the couch, his hands on his face.

"You are getting thinner" Bangchan said as he sighed. "Im also stressed. You are very unhealthy" Bangchan said staring at the coffee table infront of them.

"Let's just end this" He said, a bit of annoyance in his voice. Felix looked at him.

"This has been bothering you. Not only you but also your loved ones. Everyone is being invovled. I dont wanna offend you but at the moment you are a blackhole to our lives. But its not your fault. Stays are worried too. The twitter and like...20% all about you. 'Our sunshine is losing its shine'. As a leader and your brother I would do anything to help you Felix." Bangchan said while staring at the younger boy.

"You are stronger than all of this" he said. "You are the most strongest, bravest, and the literal vitamin I met. Seeing you like this,im hurt" He said.

Silence ate them. They kept silent as they stared into space.

Felix was in deep thought. All those times when things are falling apart, he had no one by his side. He was lonely. But noe he realised he was not. He thought he was fighting all of this alone and everything was his fault. He thought this was karma. Why is he the only one getting hurt? This time, he was selfish, for real. He was not selfish about Chaewon's feelings. He knew damn well Chaewon is happy with him. Everything is a misunderstanding. And everyone is with him. Even Chaeyeon who seemed to be the number one basher of Felix. Everyone is with him. He is not alone in this fight, or should he call war.

He have Bangchan. He have Straykids. He have some new Ateez friends. He got the sun on his back to brings sunshine everywhere. He is strong and brave to fight. He have Chaewon. She will not leave his side for sure. If the world's perspective may change and Chaewon will leave him, then he would not give up. Show her the true Felix.

He was ready.

Felix looked up and looked at bangchan. "What do you want me to do?"

Bangchan looked at him and smiled. He saw the determination in his eyes. Felix's eyes is now brown and not dull. He is back.

"Let's beat Quinnie"