18:Rainbow and Darkness

We've been swapped!

"Yah...What if...The principal is X.." Chaeyeon said. "Ah...You really stupid.. dimwit fits you" Yena said. "YAH. Atleast im better than Eunho!" Chaeyeon snickered. "Waah how dare you. You are no better! You dont have a Taewoon in your life and how dare you to say that to Sejeong Sunbae!" Yena snickered back.

"Are you guys gonna fight like Daewhi and Taewoon?" Eunbi shouted from the kitchen. "Unnie! Have you watched School 2017 too?" Sakura asked. "I watched it back in the days when I had a free time" She said as she placed the plate of freshly cooked Chicken feet. "Do you agree with what X did? Because I do. This is indeed a crappy school!" Yuri excitedly said pointing at the drama that was playing in the tv. "Is it airing? Or you connected the laptop?" Hyewon asked who just came out of her room.

"Yah are we living back in the days? And are we poor? Yah Its a smart tv you are looking at! Who comnects stuff this days?" Yena joked. "Are you being Taewoon now" Hitomi asked. "I mean...Im rich, talented and handsome." Yena joked again making everyone laugh. "But for real tho! I think Im liking that guy, Rowoon Sunbae's friend!" "Are they even friends?" "Seo Jihoon sunbae! I know him! Not personally!" "He's handsome!"

While the girls are bickering over the handsome men, one did not even spared a minute to listen. Her mind was on someone else. "Has anyone seen Chaewon?" Minju asked. "Chaewon-ah? In the room" Yena said. "Yah are you the only one with mouth? Let us talk!" Chaeyeon said. "What the...THEN TALK" Yena jokingly shouted.

Minju stood up knowing the girl wont stop their mouths and there is no chance of stopping them. She went to Chaewon's room and see her sleeping. Blankets covered her whole body. "Yah Kim Chaewon! Are you sick? The drama seemed nice. Wanna watch?" Minju asked by the door frame. "Kim Chaewon!"

The girl did not move a bit nor reply. "Yah..im being anxious here.." Minju said. She walked closer. "Kim Chaewon.." She slowly puts her hand on the blanket. slowly taking it off revealing her orange hair. "Yah are you sick? Asleep?Kim Chae-"

"AAHHHHHH"

Minju's grip from the blanket loosen as it softly falls on Chaewon's head. She was shocked. It was definitely a member's shout. She jogged towards the living room and saw all members were fine. "what..what happened?" She asked. "TAEWOON AND EUNHO!!!ITS SAILING!!" Yena shouted. "Aish.." "Yah Language" Eunbi said as she covered Wonyoung's ears.

Yena pulled Minju closer as she replayed the confession scene. Minju got distracted and forgot about Chaewon.

※※※

5 hours earlier

Text like this are spoken in English

"La la la la vien rose" Quinnie sang in her high pitch. "Trash" she said. Clicking into some more videos, she did a full research on Chaewon. "Felix liked this " She scrolled on Google Images, looking at the pictures one by one. She scoffed. She looked at the mirror beside her computer. "Im much more attractive than she is"

She throwed a fist at her own computer. Frustated, she kicked the innocent trashcan near her. Taking out an oversized black jacket inside her closet, she wore it and went out. "Ma'am Its dark and dangerous outside, I recommend to stay in-"

Before the maid finish her sentence, Quinnie shut the door behind her. She calls for her driver and ordered her to go to the xxx hotel near her house. It has a rooftop which shows a great night view of seoul. "What should I do" she said doing an aegyo.

※※※

where am I...This place seems....unfamiliar..Why is my vision blurry? Am I gonna die? Am I kidnapped again?! No way...Help Somebody-

"Oh...your awake?" My vision is still blurry and my hearing seems weam but the person who juat talked... is it a girl? Her hair looka kinda long tho..and she is smiling..

※※※

"She seems..not fine. She looked at me but unable to recognize me. I think her vision and hearing is not stable" Bangchan. "Wow Doctor Bangchan" Hyunjin said which made the older laugh. "why is she here anyways? Does her members know?" Minho asked. "Her members know she went out, atleast thats what she said." Jisung who came back from takimg a dump said. "Where have you been?" Minho asked. "Mother Earth called me" He joked.

"So how did she came here?" Woojin asked. "We saw her outside her dorm so we invited her for a drink. On the way back we stopped for a moment because she got a call then she suddenly collapsed." Jisung explained. "Nice memory" Seungmin praised which made him smile. "She's not weak or sick why would she collapse?" I.N worriedly asked. "Does the members know she collapsed?" Felix asked. "Well about that, when she collapsed we hurriedly called a taxi and I think her phone fell." Bangchan said, scratching his nape.
"Then her members must be worried to hell.." Woojin said. "Wait where is Changbin?" Seungmin asked. "Where is the Hyung?" Hyunjin teased.

Changbin's room

"I can't just give you the number! And only Felix knows Chaewon's number!" Changbin exclaimed. "Pleeaaseee hyuunng~" Wooyoung said.

"Mingi Hyung is gonna kill me!"

What kill? Im too kind for that!- Mingi

What nonsense!-Seonghwa

ahh! Let go!-Wooyoung

Look Changbin SUNBAE, just that one girl pleaase!" Mingi said. "I would gladly give it to you as a friend but one, im not that close to Izone two, That one girl you are talking about, I heard she is 2 years younger than you Mingi-ssi!" Changbin laughed. "Oh really? Then no thanks! Wooyoung is hanging up!

Yah Im not!!-Wooyoung"

"Yah I should hang up tho, they are probably finding me" Changbin said. "Eung arasseo, come over here sometime and Play games!" Wooyoung said. "Will sure do if ther is free time" Changbin said. They bid farewell and hanged up. "CHANGBIN-AH" Seungmin shouted as the member's laugh were heard. "Aish that Kid. YAH KIM SEUNGMIN YOU!" Changbin ran out of her room.