4:Finally Got it

We've been swapped!

*Chaewon's pov*

Its been days since that swap incident. We somehow have done good things, saved our career from mistakes and got to hide this swappy thing. I got Felix's atitude and way of talking now but there are still times I become girly. I got pretty close to Changbin cause...duh...Changlix? He kept getting close to me so I got to know him and felt like I was close to him. I  told StrayKids that I was pranking them about swapping bodies which Feli which ofcourse is a lie, but since that, they begun to tease...me...to myself. I might get inlove with myself or something. I dont wanna be a gay, and I especially dont wanna be gay for myself cause thats hella weird. Every...Thrice a month Felix calls me to check up on me, and today we have to meet up at the JYP cafe, same time we did last meeting.

"Hey hey hey, getting ready!  what for??" Jisung came in and immediately teased me. "Uh..meeting someone" I said as I fixed myself a little more. "And whom?" He asked smirking. I smiled at him. "Felix is a grown man!" He shouted making the others hear. "Hyung...Naga(out)" I whined. "Woah woah woah, never knew you were this serious for Chaewon. " He lightly punched my shoulders and left. I took a deep sigh before getting my bag and leaving the dorm. I texted Felix that I was on my way there.

>Im already there :p

He replied making me smile at that cute-litte-tiny-baby-derp-emoji. Seeing his text made me go walk faster. I was preparing my things I have to say. On my way I bumped into someone.

"Oh Sorry"

I looked up at this familiar Voice. It was Eunbi Unnie! I wanted to hug but I was in Felix's body. "Oh sunbae. Chaewon is there already" She bowed at me. Dont tell me that  told her. "And Sunbae please force Chaewon to sleep in the room with the girls and not along at the living room. Im getting worried" She said and bowed once again before leaving. Aww he's respecting the girls. Mah hart. I entered the cafe and saw Felix-- my body on its phone.

>where are you

 

At your front:]<

 

He looked up and smiled. I sat beside him- I mean thats the only place okay? I-Its not like that I wanted to! "Hows the guys? I miss them" He said takig a sip from his drink."them or Chang.bin.Hyung." I nudged at his shoulder as he choked on his drink. "First of all, it felt weird you,calling hyung, 'hyung' second, I miss all of them okay?" He seemed flustered and he was kinda red. So this is what I look when I blush. "What are you looking at?" He asked seriously. "I was just examining my face. So thats what I look when I blush." I said and made an 'ooh' face. "Then I wanna see mine too" He said and purposely leaned closer to make me a living tomato. "Wha...are..did" I'm speechless. "Whaa wha wha" he imitated me. "N-never knew you were this flirty!" I tried to seem serious and not flustered at all but my stuttering voice says the opposite. I looked away but somehow felt him smirking. "Your like, the only girl im sooo comfortable with, so bare with it. Your my best friend now!" He wrapped my bodies arm around his' bodies shoulders. "Why am I so little that you cant reach your own shoulder.." I said sadly. "Awww I miss my TALL.HEIGHT." He teased. I know where was I tiklish so I there, at the waist. I could hear my own voice laughing in a high pitched tone.

 

*Click!**click!**click*

 

We stopped and look outside the windows to see some saesangs from the other side of the rode. "Oh " I heard him swear. "My voice dont sound good for swearing. Dont swear" I jokingly said. "No time for jokes we got to go" He stood up so did I. We asked permission on the counter to go out on the kitchen's exit to prevent Saesangs to see us, tho its already too late. "We should have been wore mask. Stupid Felix" I said. "Why me?!" "Because im inside your body?" I said and as he hissed. "We just teased eachother you know? We still should continue this!" He said. He must have miss s and worried about them. I miss them too and worried at the same time. "Where?" He looks around. "Your or most likely our dorm." He said. I blinked a few times and tried to function my brain. "How about your manager? Or our...or their.." I putted my arms on my waist. I act like a girl when Im with..my Body...With him. Not because I have a crush him but becasue we know what happened. "Call Chan hyung, and talk about it." He handed me his phone. I took it and searched for his name. Once I found it I dialed it and was picked uo immediately.

 

"FELIX WHERE ARE YOU? CHANGBIN WONT CALM DUDE! HE NEED HOLY FELIX! Y-YAH CHANGBIN STOP STRIPPING ME!

 

Minho:WHEN DID YOU BECOME THIS AGRRESIVE?!

 

I.N: HYUNG COME BACK!!"

 

I putted the speaker on so Felix actually heard everything. We both laughed.

 

"Your with Chaewon?uh...Just bring her! WE NEED YOUUUU"

 

Chan said and hunged up. I could hear a very small quite soft sniffle. I looked at him who has a teary eye. "When Did I become this dramatic about missing my members" He said. I patted his back. "Im not that dramatic too so probably not because of my body. Maybe you just miss Changbin" i said making him chuckle. We both walked towards the dorm.

 

I opened the door and a running I.N while being chased by Changbin passed through us. Chan was on the sofa, somesort of crying but laughing. Woojin and Jisung is trying to stop Changbin by shouting at him. Hyunjin and Seungmin protecting I.N, while Minho is beside Chan, stressed. I cleared my throat that was heard by Changbin. He immediately ran towards me. "I HAVE NEWS!" He shouted. "I thought Felix was the only crazy here." Minho said. "Shut up we all are" Chan said. "And Hi Chaewon" Changbin smiled at her as he bowed and became an angel,respectful dongsaeng to fake seniors like girl iz that u? I looked at him shocked as my body smirked at me. Little did I know Chan let him sit while I was being dragged by Changbin. "Your Parents are here!" He said. My eyes widened. His Parents?! "EXCITING RIGHT?!" He said and shook me. I quickly ran towards him and dragged him to HIS room. "Oh god Felix!...YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE!" I shouted. "YEAH! MY PARENTS ARE HERE CONGRA-- WAIT WHAT?!" He changed from a happy-kid-who-look like-won-a-stuff-toy-from-a-gun-game-at-an-amusement- park to a confuse-man-who looked-like-that-he-was-acting that-he-could-not-understand the-Korean-people-scolding- him. "Look, Ill call you on the day they got here. Ill put bluetooth earphones and turn on the mic so you could hear and tell me what to say" I said making weird hand movements. "Thats sounds cool, like we are a spy or something" He said,hand on his chin. "That will work, now I guess I font have to  tell you abut the members since you got here,and got to atleadt talk with then and see how they are doing." I  said and smiled. He nodded and hugged me. This little Body of mine.."Thank you..Oppa" THATS SOUNDS JUST LIKE ME! I chuckled at his words. We both broke the hug as we bid goodbye. He left the dorm and took a taxi towards their dorm. Soon, Bangchan entered the room.

 

"I guess things are happening between you two." He said making me blush and scared. "Im not telling you to stop but hold your feeling for now because our dating ban had not stopped yet and they just debuted too. Plus the Saesangs,the fans,everyone. " He patted my shoulder and left the room not even letting me to explain nor reply. About the Saesang...She..or they will not upload it right? Or they will? I said and went down to the members

 

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8!8!" Hyunjin led the dance practice today. We decided to practice because the Timing is kinda lost. "You put your hands up at 8!8!" Hyunjin said. "Everyone out. one by one will dance in the center" The strict,cokd leader Bangchan Appeared! He called I.N first as he danced to Hyunjin countings."again again again" He said. Your could tell he was stressed. I took a water from my bag. I felt something vibrated and saw Felix calling. I picked it up. "Hows everything?" "We are practicing. The timing got lost so we are going to dance in the center one by one. Bangchan is scary" I told him and drank water. "Hahahaha dont worry, just for practice. You better show me as dancer!Bye~" He hunged up after. I could hear loud music so he was also probably practicing. My name was called by Bangchan so I stood in the center.

 

The whole day went on my practicing,eating,goofing around, and repeat. We got busy for we have a packed schedules for the following week. We prepared ourselves for it in advanced so it will be easier to do this scedules. I became a fully Felix this week and Im happy that I finally Got it. The Felix feels.