Baby's Daddy??

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee is pregnant which is confirmed by the pregnancy test she did now the only question in her mind is who is the baby of her unborn child... Kaylee gets up from the toilet seat and flushed the water down as Karina said " you have to tell your father!" Kaylee said " I can't he'll want answers and questions about my ual relations!" Ningning said " well it's best if you tell him because he's not gonna want to wait forever!" Giselle said " mind if we help you just to not get you in trouble!" Winter said " it'll be ok we promise you that!" Kaylee nods...

AESPA came out of the restroom as Karina was holding the positive test as she said " we must tell Baekhyun that he's gonna be a daddy!" Ningning asked " doesn't he need a DNA test to prove that the baby that Kaylee is expecting is his?" Karina said " well obviously it's Baekhyun's because they have been together for sometime and don't you think it's obvious!" Ningning shakes her head when Giselle said " I think he needs to get a DNA test!" Karina nods as they head into their seniors office...

AESPA saw the door open but no one inside as Karina said " we have to make it quick, Yunho sunbaenim will be back any second!" Giselle writes in a sticky note " dear sunbaenim, when you find this sticky note, Kaylee is sorry for not telling you right away but don't get mad at her, she's having a baby inside and we are going to find out who's the baby's daddy so we are helping her, please sunbaenim don't get mad at us or her, we just wanted to surprise you, hope this test will make you understand!" Giselle writes her name and sets it on the computer screen while Karina wraps the test in a paper towel as Giselle drew a arrow pointing down as they leave...

Few seconds after AESPA left Yunho's office, Yunho comes inside and sees a sticky note and a towel that's wrapped up as he opens it up and finds a pregnancy test as he reads the sticky note as he smiles a bit as he gets up and leaves his office to go search for Kaylee... Yunho was prepping himself to make sure that Kaylee deserves all the baby gifts he can get her so he sets out to buy baby stuff like baby bottle, formula, crib, pacifier, baby clothes pink and blue, pink and blue booties, baby socks, baby hat, baby mittens, a machine for milk (in case if she can't feed), and water for the formula... Yunho was happy that a baby Jung will be welcomed into the world...

Inside of AESPA's dorm...

Kaylee was sitting rubbing her flat stomach that soon will be getting big as she said " I think my father won't be angry!" Karina said " I hope so and plus I bet he's buying the best gifts for you and the baby!" Ningning asked " so are we gonna find out who's the daddy?" Giselle asked " why don't we do this on our own, you know take blood samples and see who matches that kind of thing!" Kaylee asked " are you even experienced in hospital? Do you have a degree in healthcare or hospital?" Ningning said " no but you do!" Kaylee knows that Ningning is telling the truth...

Kaylee has a PhD in Veterinarian Technician, hospital, phlebotomy as she said " you caught me now I need a room that I can prepare myself in!" The girls led Kaylee into the first aid room as Kaylee open drawers and taking out a syringe, rubber band, bandaid, cotton balls, some tubes that are labeled, a DNA machine as she sets it all up... Kaylee said " bring me Baekhyun please!" Karina said " right, on it!" Karina went to EXO's practice room...

Karina knocks on the door as the door opened by itself as Karina peeks inside when she saw Taeyeon getting ed by Baekhyun as she hears " oh yes Baekhyun make me pregnant!" Karina hears Baekhyun's voice " yes baby I'll make you a mother and I don't care about Kaylee, she's not having my baby inside of her and I'll make sure the DNA test comes ou

Please log in to read the full chapter