It was a dream!!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee was feeling something on her shoulder as she wakes up and sees her sisters (which hasn't changed) as Kaylynn asked " earth to Kaylee, are you here?" Kaylee said " man it felt so real!" Katlynn asked " what felt so real?" Kaylee said " we went on a trip and got swarmed by crocodiles and then I felt sick and had to get a hospital which was in Las Vegas NV and from there we had performances in Carson City, then we went back to SM Entertainment!" Kaylee looked around and saw that she's actually in the entertainment as she asked " why are we here?" Kaylynn said " remember you and Kailee debuted with Heavens making us a 8 member girl group!" Kaylee said " oh I was dreaming that I debuted with Aespa and Kailee with SNSD!" Kaylynn shakes her head...

Katlynn said " let's go introduce the newest members to our group!" Kaylynn said " good idea!" Kaylynn and Katlynn took Kailee and Kaylee to meet the members when she saw Baekhyun walking pass her as she turns and asked " I wonder if he's ok?" Kaylynn asked " why is that?" Kaylee said " I saw his sadness in his eyes!" Kaylynn said " I wonder if it has to do with Suho but anywho he'll be fine!" Kaylee shakes it off when Katlynn opened the door and said " in we go!" Kaylee saw the rest as Kaylynn said " ladies please allow to introduce the newest members who happened to be my sisters, Kailee and Kaylee!" The girls lined up and bowed to them...

​​​​​​Kaylynn said " Kaylee and Kailee meet Karly, Kourtney, Korrely, and Kami!" Karly said " welcome we are now a 8 girl group!" Kaylee asked " isn't it too much!" Kaylynn said " TWICE debuted with 9 so it doesn't seem like they have trouble!" Katlynn said " the members of TWICE consists of Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung, MOMO, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon which they are a 9 girl group but JYP restricted their dating policies so no dating in JYP if you debuted in that entertainment!" They all nodded...

Kaylee asked " is JYP hard to get into?" Then Yunho came inside and answered her question " yes Kaylee, JYP entertainment is the hardest entertainment because you have to obey what JYP tells you to do and if he catches you dating or dispatch releases either dating rumors or true dating, hell will come to you if your not careful!" Kaylee stands up and said " I thought YG was strict!" Yunho said " no JYP is more strict with his idols when it comes to dating, YG is second and we are the last!" Then Baekhyun came inside and grabbed Kaylee as she tried to break free as she said " Baekhyun let go please!" Baekhyun shakes his head and said " your my girlfriend so I'm not letting go!" Kaylee said " but we haven't even met before!" Baekhyun said " yes, in the dream I had!" Kaylee stopped and stood still...

Baekhyun saw that and asked " don't tell me that you had the same dream?" Kaylee nods slowly as Baekhyun said " this can't be, it felt so real yet it was only a dream!" Kaylee said " like you said "it felt so real" that means we've been there!" Baekhyun took Kaylee's hands in his as he said " I may not know you in real life but in my dream you were the perfect wife and mother to my 2 kids Aislayah Byun and our son Keelan Byun!" Kaylee said " so we've had been there, our wedding!" They both went to the hall and saw a party going on...

Kaylee asked " was this even ours?" Baekhyun said " we've rented it once we've began doing our wedding stuff!" Then the person came and saw them looking inside as the person came to th

Please log in to read the full chapter