Relationship

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a few years as Kaylee and Kailee successfully became members of Heavens as they made their debut with their new M/V "Sky High" as they watched it together when they didn't notice that Aespa were watching when Karina was slowly starting grinding her hips as Ningning caught her and asked " what are you doing?" Karina said " I think I'm in love with Kaylee!" The girls gasped when Winter said " Karina, she's straight you know and I bet she's already taken!" Karina asked " then Kailee?" Giselle said " nope she's married to our former sunbaenim who was with Yunho sunbaenim, Junsu sunbaenim!" Karina said " ok ok ok, I don't know if Kaylynn wants to!" The girls were confused...

Kaylee got up and stretched herself when she caught a glimpse of Aespa as she said " Karina, Ningning, Winter, and Giselle I see you!" The girls said " you saw us!" Kaylee nods when she said " well things with Baekhyun didn't turn out very well so we broke up and remained as friends so I'm ready to be in a relationship again!" Karina knows she just hit the jackpot as she said " well mind if me and you ONLY go for a walk!" Kaylee said " sure!" Kaylee walks to Karina and both leave...

Kaylynn asked Ningning " what's with Karina?" Ningning said " she confessed to us that she's in love with Kaylee and wants to experience this lesbian with her!" Kaylynn said " but can't get pregnant since they are both girls and to get pregnant you need a man!" Ningning asked " how about a with Baekhyun?" Kaylynn said " I'll go get Baekhyun!" Ningning said " sorry Karina and Kaylee but you both need a man to get pregnant and Baekhyun might do the job- oh no!" Ningning saw Yunho as he walks towards where Karina and Kaylee are walking...

Ningning hurried and catched up with Kaylynn as she said " there's no need, Yunho is out there and he might do the job!" Kaylynn said " no between family members especially us who we are daughters of Yunho!" Ningning said " but with family is about to happen!" Kaylynn said " better tell mom if it's ok!" Just then Nicole came and asked " where's your father?" Kaylynn said " I was about to say that he went on a walk and he's going towards where Karina and Kaylee are now!" Nicole was about to head there when Kaylynn asks " mom if it's ok with you, can you let dad have with Karina and Kaylee?" Nicole stops and said " oh yeah of course I was gonna head inside, it's chilly outside!" The girls shivered and all headed inside as Nicole came inside and closed the door...

Please log in to read the full chapter