Remembering

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nicole was seeing her daughters right in front of her but can't recall them, she doesn't even remember having daughters as she said " so you watching our wedding and never told me you'll watch it!" Kaylynn said " um, we never thought that you would come and visit us so we're sorry if we did something wrong!" Nicole said " no worries, Yunho and I aren't dating anymore!" Kaylee asked " mind if I ask why?" Nicole said " why do you care, you 4 aren't our daughters!" Kaylee said " well we can leave!" The girls walked to the porch and opened the door...

Kaylee asked " so how old are we now?" Kaylynn said " I'm 29, Katlynn is 27, you Kaylee your age is 25, and Kailee your 23!" Kaylee said " right we are 2 years apart!" Kailee asked " so I wonder if Nicole has the same thing as Yunho since she can't remember!" Kaylynn said " no she doesn't, Nicole wanted Yunho to remember but she gave up!" Kaylee asked " so now what?" Katlynn said " we have to wait and see if either Yunho or Nicole can remember!" They were talking about college and things like that...

Inside the house...

Nicole was rummaging through the pictures when she found a picture as she sees 6 people as she asked herself " who in the hell is these people?" Then a flashback came " Yunho said " remember that we are a family and with our 4 daughters is perfect just the perfect family I want to have!" Nicole said " so these girls are my daughters!" Nicole smiled widely as she said " it can't be, all these years they were alive, Kaylynn, Katlynn, Kaylee, and my baby girl Kailee!" Nicole stumbles through the hallway as she sees them outside talking and laughing when Nicole opens the door and said "y girls, my daughters!" Kaylee said " Nicole it seems your alerted!" Nicole said " I'm your mother!" The girls widen their eyes as they ran to her and hugged her...

Nicole said " my look how you've grown my babies!" Kaylee said " we've missed you mom!" Nicole said " I'm here now, we need to help Yunho remember that you 4 are his daughters and myself who is his wife!" Kaylynn said " mom we're working on that but we need your help!" Nicole said " of course!" The girls and Nicole find some things to help Yunho remember... Kaylee said " hey Kaylynn I'm not sure if these condoms have to do with anything!" Kaylynn asked " where did you find these?" Kaylee said " in dad's room!" Kaylynn said " I'm not sure if those XL condoms work, he doesn't know the last time he ed mom!" Kaylee said " I'm !" Kaylynn asked " your what now?" Kaylee said " you heard me!" Kaylynn said " don't you dare call dad and make him come over here and you!" Kaylee said " I'll call Baekhyun to see if he can help!" Kaylynn said " oh dear, he will!" Kaylee searched Baekhyun's number and dials it...

Few hours later...

Baekhyun comes to the Jungs house as Kaylynn sees him and opens the door for him as he makes his w

Please log in to read the full chapter