Plan...FAILED

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was chuckling but he didn't realize that Baekhyun had placed a mini toy car with a camera that was being recorded as he took the car and showed it to Yunho who was waiting for him outside of Jaejoong's mansion as Jaejoong saw a Lamborghini but had dark tinted windows as he saw the passenger door close so he wasn't able to see who was inside car but it made Jaejoong suspicious although he didn't have money to purchase cameras for his mansion but he doesn't have time to do that as he settles his plan and goes after Kaylee...

Few hours before Jaejoong left his house...

Yunho called Baekhyun to his office as he asked " do you know why I called you for?" Baekhyun shakes his head as Yunho said " the reason is because I want you to use this mini black car and use your phone and record EVERYTHING what Jaejoong plans on doing to my daugnter, got it!" Baekhyun nods as he takes the mini black car and goes inside his room and got his phone out and grabs scotch tape and taps his phone on the car and pressed record as he stops it and deleted the video of him testing it as he sets out to Jaejoong's house...

Yunho drove Baekhyun to his mansion as Yunho said " I'll let you in, I know Jaejoong's passcode, it's actually his birthday!" Yunho punched in 01-26-86 since he's the oldest but never the leader as the gates opened but didn't make a squealing noise as Yunho said " bring back the recorded video!" Baekhyun gives him a "ok" sign and runs to the entrance and pressed his back against the wall as he sees Jaejoong walking back and forth as Baekhyun sets the car down slowly and got the remote and turns it on and although tiny cars are suppose to make sound but Yunho made the car and that it won't make a sound...

Baekhyun pressed record and maneuvered the car as it made it inside the lobby as he turns on the screen and sees Jaejoong not even glancing at the car but Baekhyun is too close and if he bumps his foot, he's in trouble... Baekhyun slowly backs up the car and got out of there without noticing, Baekhyun sees a problem, STAIRS, how in the hell he's gonna get downstairs, Baekhyun finds another way when he spotted a good spot and stayed there when he hears him " oh Kaylee, your mine!" Baekhyun never wants him to have her then he hears his plan...

Baekhyun hears it " oh Kaylee, I'm gonna get you, your gonna become my Mrs. Kim forever, this is my plan, first, I'm gonna put Baekhyun to sleep then I'll lock Yunho and Nicole inside their room, then your sisters, hmm, the si

Please log in to read the full chapter