The Journey we take.....

Running Away Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov....

 

2016

 

March:

 

Mt. Fuji, Japan.

I remember this place, cause this is where I decided to became part of your life. I stand at the place where I first notice how beautiful you are. I remember the things you do here, how childlike you are, how your smile became my smile. Then I remember how stupid I am not to notice you since you have debut, or maybe I am and I am a coward to approach you or maybe I thought that it will pass cause we were so young back then.

I leisurely walk around the place, and saw several families happily taking pictures. I smile as I imagine us doing that, with our own family. A wishful thinking I guess. 

"Taeyeon-ah, this place is as wonderful as we last saw it last year. You were such a hyper girl when we set foot at this place." I then look at the horizon, and close my eyes. "Well nothing change.... "

 

March

Taal Philippines.

 

Staying on the top of this volcano and reaching out to the sky, will I ever reach you? If I extend my hand would you hold onto me? This place.... I am sure when we were here we felt that it was closest to heaven, but why it is so far.....

"Why didn't I take the proposal here seriously? I'm such an idiot, right Tae?"

 

April.

Sydney Australia. 

 

"Hey... remember the time we are here, you were such a crazy here. Like what my song says you get Your Cray On" I sigh as I remember the crazy things we did here. Yet for that same reason I wanted to do it again.

These place hold a very deep memory to me. This is the country where you first die, and be reborn again. That's right. This was the first place I've recognized my feelings for you. That feeling when I thought was a sin, cause you were with someone else.  

"It's a good thing that it was all a lie.."

 

2017

 

April

Hongkong...

This place? Why this place? I remember you reverting back to that kid self of yours running around, at the rides on Disney land. But hey this place, this place is where we were shown a glimpse of hope. "Still I remember you kiss me on the cheeks here.."

Macau

Why would I do this again? Well at least I'm not afraid anymore.... But still I can say that Dragons really fly. Watch me Taeng I will soar higher.....

"But why the hell are we doing this again?"

 

June...

Brazil....

After our performance here for the BigBang Concert. We went to Mr. Castor house to celebrate. Well Nat really was in heaven as she sees all of BigBang. I wish you were here but it is impossible. After the gathering I went inside my hotel room feeling nostalgic. I stare at the empty space of the bed. I miss you.... I miss you deeply. You are just so near but yet so far.

"I miss you Taeyeon.... I really wish you are here." I then grab a pillow and squeeze it tight. "After this concert I will be spending two years at the army." Yes I have decided to accompany TOP hyung and do my military service earlier than expected. "I know you will always be with me so don't worry I will visit you once I get a leave."

 

2018

 

April.

Nepal

 

I'm back here again.... even though it is just me. Serving as a soldier and volunteering make me reflect on my past action. For your information, I am on the humanitarian group of the army, newly establish troop and mostly celebrities are sent here. TOP hyung decided to train as a soldier, so he enter a different regiment.  I see these kids welcoming us, makes me wonder, how you are doing right now. I just hope you are smiling for me like I was to you. 

"Don't worry.. I kept my promise.."

 

May

Africa.... 

We have a training here. Though the reason for me being here is different than the first time we came here, I feel so nostalgic, not because of the happy memories, but that one incident, that I saved you from. I was thankful to Dr. Chen that she teaches me how to revive you. Cause in these country you were reborn the second time.

"Hey Kwon... we are departing now!!" my comrade shouted. 

Maybe I could visit here again....

August 2015

 

Taeyeon's surgery....

 

I was kneeling, crying, as I silently prayed that my wife will survived. I can't imagine the future without her, so I just silently bang the glass wall. 

"Taeyeon!! Please LIVED!!!"

Then in the middle of the chaos, I heard a glimpse of hope.

No one's pov...

 

"Ms. Kim.... I know you have just met me, but.... if you could hear me...... you need to go back to us." Dr Faust said as he suture her brain. He have already removed the last of the tumor, and the only thing left is to stitch everything back together and restart her heart. "We are now at the end so please come back to us."

"Alright I'm finish stitching her... restart her heart!!" Dr Faust ordered. Hawkins and Smith immediately use the defibrillators and set it to the medium level.

"1...2...3....clear" Smith said as he tried and tried to restart Kim Taeyeon's heart, but with no avail. 

She was still hook to the bypass machine, and if they couldn't restart her heart, there will be damage to her brain and also to her body.

"Come on, Taeyeon.... we need you back.... You have many people waiting for you... Don't let them down okay...." Dr. Chen call onto her. "Dammit..... I need to be in your wedding here in Korea so please don't deprive me of that." She joked, but still with no avail. Taeyeon's heart still didn't beat.

They all stop, and wanted to accept defeat when they heard a bang on the upper deck, and a loud voice. As they look up they saw Mr Kwon, crying at the site of her wife's surgery, failed. But as soon as they blame themselves, the Heart Monitor suddenly register it's first pulse. 

As they heard it, they immediately gear into action, to maintain her heart beat. it was below normal but still it was regular. Then she was breathing again, though shallow, it was quite a miracle.

"Dr. Faust..." Dr. Chen called out in sheer joy.

"We are not in the clear yet. We need to monitor her from now on. And also we must pray that she will wake up." Dr. Faust said to her. "Now, let's finish up here and transfer her to the ICU." The nurse with Dr. Chen and Smith were the one who bring Taeyeon to the ICU.

"Will she be alright?" Dr. Hawkins ask him, as they were the only one inside the surgery room.

"Now the 51% of survival will start. The only thing I can assure you if Ms. Kim won't wake up this coming months then, the surgery fail." Dr. Faust answer. Just then, one of the nurses enter the surgery room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter