Broadcasted

Amazing Saturday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[G-DRAGON LOOKING LIKE THE BEST BOYFRIEND ON AMAZING SATURDAY]

[SNSD TAEYEON DOUBTED BIGBANG G-DRAGON'S ABILITY ON THE SHOW]

[ALL-IN-ONE: SOOTHING VOICE AND FACE, KIM TAEYEON, NATION'S GIRL-GROUP LEADER]

[AMAZING SATURDAY'S RATINGS TO BREAK THEIR RECORD AS G-DRAGON BECAME A GUEST]

[G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON IN AMAZING SATURDAY: A SHOW OR A HINT?]

 

 

One headline caught her attention the most. Guess which. Of course, the lowest. Curiousity got the best of her although she already knows the answer. What more, people out there? They will definitely dig more.

 

 

Last Saturday, BIGBANG G-Dragon guested on Amazing Saturday, on a Valentine Special episode. Showing off his cool yet sweet side, using a 'boyfriend-material' attire, he swept up the viewers, and helped the show to break its rating's record. The public seems to be very happy to have him back on TV, after almost two years of enlistment, and silence after that. 

However, what caught the attention of public is his gesture and action towards one of Amazing Saturday's permanent member, SNSD Taeyeon. Known for her beauty and voice, it is easy for people to fall for her, fans said. During the show, the fans have managed to point few moments that lead to one big question: Is BIGBANG G-Dragon and SNSD Taeyeon dating?

 

1. The Matchy Outfit

Known for being the fashion icon, G-Dragon's fashion is always notable no matter what he is doing and where he is currently at. At the show, he used his Paranoise shoes and customized it, drawing lilac flowers. What caught viewers' attention is that Taeyeon wore a purple-themed lovely outfit on that episode. Is it coincidence or not?

2. The Stares

As groundless as it may sounds, fans have gathered clips on how G-Dragon and Taeyeon managed to exchange questioning and playful looks all throughout the episode. Though it is not being highlighted on the show, viewers are curious with the stares. G-Dragon and Taeyeon was never proven to be close, and they even portrayed as too different with each other. 

3. The Jokes and Bickers

Famous for being fun, yet introvert, not the kind of social butterfly idol, even SONE is a little surprised that Taeyeon teased and bickered with G-Dragon comfortably during the show. V.I.P, BIGBANG's fanbase, also says the same about G-Dragon, since he is usually quiet and not-so-playful on those kind of shows.

4. The Honorifics and Language

At one session, when G-Dragon tries the food given by the show, him and Taeyeon had a little conversation, which is normal for fellow idols. Interestingly, they used banmal, informal languange which is only used to the close ones. Does this answer viewers' question?

5. The Ending

Last but not least, at the end of the show, G-Dragon performed one of his song in the 2017 album, Superstar. One of the line in his song is "I know pretty girls" and when he sang that line, he pointed his finger at Taeyeon. Some argued that it is only spontanity and performance, while some others took it as subtle hint.

 

G-Dragon and Taeyeon have already been caught in dating rumours with several people before, and on 2015 was also caught in a blind-item dating rumour with each other. Sadly, due to the lack of evidence, people cannot conclude what is the real deal between the two. At that time, G-Dragon's agency, YG Entertainment, and Taeyeon's agency, SM Entertainment, denied the rumours. Now that this blow up, will they still deny it, and is it still like a fiction novel?

 

 

 

What an interesting day, Taeyeon thought. Just a day after the broadcast and this already happened. The international fans have not even watch with the subtitle. She began checking her KakaoTalk, only to find out that the girls, a.k.a. SNSD, also made a fuss and about it. Not that she's not happy about it though— who is she kidding?

Maybe back then, she would have been stresses out by one single article linking her with other idol. But now, she does not give a damn. Not when she has the dragon by her side, loving her. And according to the dragon, loving Kim Taeyeon also means: using all his connections and power to keep her safe, shutting the haters up, and announcing their relationship if needed.

 

 

Jiyong💜  is calling...

 

This man surely knows the right timing.

 

"Morning, Jiyong-ie oppa!" She .

He laughed on the other side, "In a good mood, lady?"

"Hum"

"Hum?" He asked.

"Have you read our articles?" She answered excitingly.

Jiyong, just woken up and cuddled with Iye, frowned his head, "Our? What do we leaked this time?"

"See it yourself, Ji. You'll be entertained too."

"If the queen says so. Had your breakfast already?"

"Not yet. I'm still in bed, Ji."

"Is that an invitation?" She can even see him smirking.

 

Pssh.. this man is literally a loyal playboy, if there's such word.

 

 

But that's just how their slow mornings goes. But how can they think the article is the only thing they will got for being OBVIOUS on the show?

 

 

Years before, while Jiyong might not give a about people knowing his relationship and assuming who he is with, and Taeyeon who prolly gives (a little) too much about what people said about her and her relationship—

They were only friends; in different universe. They do met, they know each other, and certainly understand the talent. But how are they supposed to think they will be a match?

Once again, different universe.

 

 

Not until the universe decided to collides, and brought them as best friends. And when they decided to take a chance as lovers, things were still different back then.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter