Off-Cam

Amazing Saturday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday, 7th January 2020

YG Entertainment

 

Jiyong is currently in his studio together with Teddy, composing songs for his comeback. It's been a routine for him ever since mid-2020. No, scratch that. It's been a routine for him even before he debuted.

"Are you sure you are going to release it with this kind of lyrics?"

"Eum, I think so."

Teddy was amused with Jiyong's guts to release such an 'explicit' song. Not in the term of harsh words, cursing, or anything similar with it. It's a song that describes someone. He often describes someone, his ex(es), or his fans and himself. But this time, the words he choose is just too obvious.

 

Purple

Butterfly

Daisy

Fur-friend

Exceptional voice

Small body

Child-like

 

"You are aware of the choice of words you made, don't you? Too proud to keep it low-key?"

"I'm— just how can you keep it low-key when your girlfriend is her? And we're going to get married... After everything is cleared, you understand that," Jiyong explained, shyly but sure.

 

 

Teddy got it now. That boy, Kwon Jiyong, isn't the one who wrote love songs for just any girl he likes, any girl he felt things with. This Kwon Jiyong that's sitting beside him right now is the mature Jiyong who's going to marry his love, sooner or later.

"Damn, man. I'm happy for you, seeing you all grown-up like this teared me up!" Teddy wiped his eyes.

"What the with this mellow atmosphere, man?" Jiyong poked Teddy's shoulder.

 

 

The door is knocked and Jiyong's new manager(Daesung's former manager) came in. 

"Jiyong-ah, there's an offer from Amazing Saturday for you. I personally think it's good for your comeback too. Are you going to take it?"

"Wait, wh-whoa? Does SM know about this?" Jiyong is so amused with that rare offer.

 

 

Sure, he received thousands of offer everywhere. Variety show, interview, magazine photoshoot, brand ambassador, music collaboration, fashion event, you name it. But being in a variety, reality, or game show with her is a very rare opportunity.

 

 

"That, I also don't know. But if you accept this, they can do nothing," His manager stated the fact.

"Yah, just accept it. It's been a long time since you appeared on TV show," Teddy butted in.

"When is it?" Jiyong asked.

"Eum, one week before Valentine. It's a Valentine Special episode."

"Did they know 'bout the tea, dude?" Teddy .

"Shut up, man!"

"Arraseo, arraseo. Just give me the details, alright?"

 

 

Jiyong's manager closed the door and went to his office, contacting Amazing Saturday's crew.

"Man, this is dope! You aren't going to contact her rightaway?"

Teddy is confused, knowing behind the G-Dragon image, Kwon Jiyong is usually a love-fool that's going all-in for his girl.

"Working, man. That can wait. I'm trying to concentrate here," Jiyong answered while looking at the computer screen, editing the composition of his song.

Teddy is even amused, now that Jiyong can be wiser.

"You finally got yourself someone that understanding. But who am I to feel surprised? She's in this field too and she's just as big as you."

 

 

Jiyong finished his work at around 8 PM with no dinner yet and checked his phone.

 

From: Taengoo🌼💜

"I'm taking Zero for a short-walk. He's noisy today."

"Haven't done yet? Fighting, ahjussi."

"Hungry?"

"ㅠㅠ Zero is looking for Kwon Jiyong."

"*attached a picture* I made this for my dinner. If you're done with you work, tell me."

"Come to my place and I'll make it for you."

 

Ah, how nice life with her is. Despite everything that's happening in 2020, she keeps him sane. How nice it is, knowing that someone outside your family genuinely cares for you day by day, and waiting for you. 

How nice it is to not feel lonely anymore, he thought.

 

 

To: Taengoo🌼💜

"I'm done."

"Coming straight to your place now."

"Bringing good news."

 

 

That's it. That's what makes her different. His relationship with her can be serious, but still has the casual vibe. It is in a commitment, but they do not take that much control over each other. After years of trying and failing, now they know why their past relationship always failed.

It's just that they were not in a relationship with the right person yet.

 

 

Since last incident, Taeyeon's apartment security is getting more strict. And to avoid more news coming in the way, they couldn't possibly registered a car with Jiyong's identity card. For now, Taeyeon has always been called by the security whether to alloe her guest to come or not.

While waiting for the security to call Taeyeon, Jiyong thinks of her reaction when she finally knows about him going guesting on Amazing Saturday.

 

 

He finally came up to her apartment floor, and type the security number himself. He is greeted by Zero, while Zero's owner shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh, you already come? I'm at the kitchen. Go wash yourself first if you want to."

"Nah, I'm just going to wash my hands," Jiyong said, walking to the kitchen.

He sat on one of the stools at her kitchen bar, watching her preparing for his late dinner.

 

 

"You know, the news is about Amazing Saturday."

That makes Taeyeon turns her head.

"Nolto? What about that?" She felt confused.

"I'm going to  be a guest there," He said, calmly.

"Jinjja?!"

"On Valentine episode."

 

 

That surprises Taeyeon a lot.

Wow. How are we going to act? She thought.

It's not that she doesn't want the public to know, but just not in this way. They want the public to know when they ring the wedding bells.

"Relax, babygirl. Our fans now are craving for our dating news, even marriage. If it happened that we don't hide well, they're going to support us anyway."

"Right, no need to worry. We survived a lot of scandals before, right?" She joked around.

 

 

This is what he likes about her. She doesn't hold grudge, the past is really the past for her— to the poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter