On-Cam

Amazing Saturday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, 6th February 2021

AmSat Studio, TvN Buildings

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, back with us on Amazing Saturday, with me Boom as the host. How are you feeling today?"

The set was all pink and red, filled with love, ballons and flowers decoration. Guess the viewers can already guess the theme? Yep, it's Valentine Special Episode. Usually, it's only the members that dressed up based on the theme. Today, it seems that the crew made special effort.

"As you can see, today we prepared something special and extravagant for you to show that we love you all, our Nolto family. Ah, it feels so nice today. Let's call our Nolto members, please come out!"

 

 

The stage director then gave the cue for the other members of Amazing Saturday to come out. They all dress nice, cute, and even funny trying to match today's theme. It's pleasing to see that all of them have bright smile plastered on their face.

"Wow, all of the members look so lovely today. No wonder, it is valentine indeed. Now, before we hear the explanation from each of our members, let's welcome Small-mouthed Haetnim!"

Haetnim then waved her hands to the camera and smile, "Hello everyone! I'm Haetnim and I wish to be able to eat a lot of foods on today's Valentine Special."

The members then cheered and the introduction continued.

 

 

"Yeah, I understand Haetnim-ssi. Now, starting from Key. What's the explanation of your neat costume today?"

"Oh, well. I think that on Valentine, couple tends to spend their time, having dinner on a special, expensive places that serves the best meal. Usually the boys will wear suit like this. In order not to look ordinary, I choose a pink shirt to match the white suit," Key answered rather seriously.

"Aigoo, Key seems to have experiences in dating girls!" Moon Seyoon .

Park Narae then defended Key by saying, "Aigoo, you're just jealous you're not good-looking like him."

 

 

The introduction continued and it's time for Taeyeon's explanation for her costume.

"Now, it's Taengoo turn. You look exceptionally beautiful today. I bet there will be articles writing about your appearance here again. What's with your costume?" Boom asked her.

"You are making me shy! I want to portray love itself. Rather than following the trend, I'd like to show people "Taengoo lovely looks". This is my kind of lovely looks, what I'd like to wear during Valentine for a dinner with my family and loved ones like friends."

Taeyeon wear a lilac off-shoulder top with a white skirt that gives the feminime vibe, combined with lilac pumps and her new ash-brown hair. Her hair is curled a bit, still with the bangs.

"Who is your loved ones other than your friends, Kim Taengoo-ssi?" Narae smirked and . The whole studio laughed and Taeyeon seems flustered,  although she masked it with her laugh.

"You're making her caught into scandals. Stop it!" Shin Dong-yup said.

 

 

Now that the introduction is completed, Boom asked the members to seat and they sat based on the cue from Amazing Saturday's crew.

 

 

"Everyone, before we started the game... please welcome our guest, the National Heartbreaker, Fashion Icon and Music Genius of South Korea, G-Dragon from BIGBANG!"

Did we hear it right? G-Dragon and Taeyeon in a show? How much is this episode cost?

The members cheered and clapped, including Taeyeon, who ever had dating scandals with him just because of their Instagram posts.

Boom then continued, "Now, please introduce yourself, GD-ssi."

 

 

Being his usual self, Jiyong bowed to everyone on the set. 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, this is me, G-Dragon, Kwon Jiyong-imnida. It's such a pleasure to be invited here. Hope you enjoy today's episode!"

Enjoying today's episode? Well the viewers surely will do. How can they not enjoy having an episode that has the leaders of Nation's Girl Group and Boy Group? More so, they will catch every single moment that leads to a conclusion of "GD and Taeyeon Dating".

"Aigoo, you look handsome as always." Narae commented.

"How can we win? He is the god of music." Nucksal commented.

Jiyong laughed shyly and waved his hand, "Aniyo, I'm just ordinary person."

"Look at you, being humble and good-looking at the same time. How can man not envy you! Now that you're here, my effort to look handsome goes in vain," Kim Dong-hyun whined.

Taeyeon just laughed without commenting anything, until Boom said, "Ey, Taengoo is becoming quiet. Are you being shy too, or being careful Taengoo?"

"I must try to avoid any rumour, right?" Taeyeon laughed freely, followed by others.

Oh, only if she knew that acting all careful like that will bring more suspiciousness from the public.

 

 

"Before we proceed to start the game, can GD please explain briefly about his clothing today, please," Boom continued.

"Ye, today's fashion to match the theme is white sweatshirt with ankle pants, for a casual yet trendy date. I matched it with my white Paranoise, I drawed some lilac flowers on it because lilac is a trend nowadays, and I love flowers."

"As expected from the trendsetter, but your hair looks really good today. What hairstyle is this?" P.O. asked.

"Ah, this is just a blow-dried hair in brown. Usually, men like to style their hair neatly with gels or powders. But actually most girls liked it better without those products because they can touch or ruffle our hair freely then."

The members and said that he must be so experienced in dating a lot type of girls. It didn't go unnoticed that Taeyeon's expression is quite tense during the teasing.

 

 

It is happened that Jiyong's seat is beside Taeyeon, since the production crew thought that they will not be awkward, as they are both idols from 2nd gen groups.

Awkward, they think? They are so far from just 'not-awkward', people must admit.

Boom finally proceed to begin the game.

 

 

"We only have one guest today?", Narae asked.

"I'm sorry but do you know how much G-Dragon cost, Narae-ssi?" Nucksal answered and the whole studio laughed again with Jiyong himself being shy.

 

 

"Ye, then, let's quickly proceed to watch the documentary of our first dish. Wishing you all a happy valentine day, Nolto..."

"Nice!" They all cheered and clapped their hands.

They began to watch the first dish which contains of Truffle Aglio é Olio Spaghetti, with fresh abalones from Jeju Island as its add-ons.

Haetnim joked that she'd like to eat everything now that she can smell the fresh abalones. The members then commented that it looked so fresh and tasty.

 

 

"Let's hear the first song...it's an OST from Moonlovers: Scarlets Heart Ryeo, sung by the sweet voice of Punch featuring rapper Loco," Boom introduced the song.

"Aaah, I know this song! nananana" P.O. hummed to the chorus.

"Nanana what is that? You're ridiculous," Key mocked him.

"I think I know what you mean! I know, I know!" Taeyeon answered, looking all excited like a little girl.

The camera that's supposed to focus on Taeyeon's face caught GD looking at her and laughed.

P.O. seems relieved that someone there know what he means, "See? I'm right!"

 

 

"Isn't the song like this?"

Taeyeon then began to sing a part of the song,

Ni nunape wassjanha naega yeogi issjanha

Neoui ipsullo mareul haejwo say yes, say yes

Nanananana

"I apologize, I forgot what's the lyrics after that."

The members laughed and praised Taeyeon's vocal for still sounding that amazing when singing randomly.

 

 

"Are you ready? Now let's hear the song!" 

*the music played to Loco's rap part*

The members, including G-Dragon as the guest, all tried their best to listen to the song and write doen the lyrics. However, Kim Donghyun seems to give up, knowing it's a rap and he cannot even hear ballad lyrics well.

The song has stopped and now, it's time for the casts to guess the lyrics.

 

 

"Ok, so who wants to guess the lyrics first?" Boom asked the casts.

G-Dragon almost raised his hand but then hesitated. Once again, the camera witnessed Taeyeon looked on GD's direction and making a questioned look, which was only answered b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter