To the World

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2018, Conference Hall

The conference hall was fulled with media, this is the day of G Dragon's military service press conference. He invited some of the VIPs too. His fans who were here for him since day 1. After all he had to obey his country's command, to serve in military. And he had to say a proper goodbye to his fans. Also, he really wanted to say something to his fans. Directly, in front of the media.

"We will start the conference," said the MC.

Jiyong walked in to the table in front of the hall. Bowed 90 degree and waved his hands to the VIPs. Flashes of the camera followed him into his chair. Then, Jiyong, and the representative of YG entertainment finally sat. 

"On the 28th of February, G Dragon will take his military service. It will make Bigbang on a hiatus until he comes back. At this occasion, he wanted to say something to his fans, and also to the public, please give him a round of applause," 

Jiyong stood up and bowed once again. Then he took the mic, "Annyeong haseyo, Kwon Jiyong imnida,"

"I am Kwon Jiyong, or G Dragon of Bigbang, really thank you all for your time coming here, at my press conference before I go to the military service. I invited VIPs, who never leave me, since my debut, even after many rumors and scandals, through ups and downs. Thank you for always supporting me, you are all precious to me. I hope you will understand me, even if my decision will not make you happy.

Let me tell you a story. I once had a friend, bestfriend. She went through all the struggle of being a trainee with me. She is the one who always encourage me, to do my best. To reach my dreams. To make my loved one happy. But, after debuting, I can't make her happy, because I still struggled myself, avoiding any rumors that could bring our dreams down. And for that I regretted, and I have apologized to her. 

So, in this moment, let me beg you all permissions, to make her happy. To redempt all the sins I commited. I want to take the flower path with her, and I beg you all could understand my position. I really love her, from all of my heart. And I want to marry her after I discharge from the military. But, I will propose to her today, so all of the South Korea knows that I already tried my best, not to slip her once again to my fingers."

The media was in chaos. They were questioning who is that lucky girl? The VIPs were crying and confused. Even Yang Hyunsuk and the MC were shocked of Jiyong's words.

Jiyong bowed once again, "Please, understand me,"

He reached his right pocket and pulled out a box of ring. Another diamond ring for his lover. Flashes kept blinking all over his place. Everyone was shocked.

"This girl, is a very special girl, I am sure you will know why I love her and choose her, to live together with me, for the rest of my life, she is on the way to come here,"

And then the door w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter