Memories

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2004, SM dance practice room

" Oppa, are you coming?" 

Jiyong and Taeyeon had already finished their dance practice. It was not in the official schedule, but they were just trying to practice more by themselves. Eventually Ji and Taeng didn't master dancing so they still needed more improvement. 

But now Taeng was hungry. She planned to drop by a restaurant near the building, to eat some tteokppokki. 

" Okay, I am hungry too," said Jiyong while packing his belongings into his backpack. " It's been a while since I ate tteokbokki"

"Yeay, oppa let's go!"

At the restaurant they ordered large size tteokbokki with ramyeon and kimchi. Taeyeon was really excited so she just eating like there was no dieting rules that she had to obey. "Just for today, " she chewed the tteok, " Just for today I eat this much,"

"Geurae, do what you want Taeng," Ji smiled while patting her head.

"Uhuk uhuk," Taeyeon choked, immediately Jiyong tapped her back. "Taeyeon-ah, why are you talking and eating at the same time? Be careful, please" 

Taeyeon drank some water. Then stop coughing. 

"Sorry Oppa, I am just too hungry." She chuckled.

Jiyong sighed in relieve. "When you are debuting, you have to maintain your voice Taeng, don't hurt yourself, please eat slowly," 

"Understood, Sir!" 

Jiyong laughed. "My cute baby," he pinched her cheek. 

"Oppa, do you think this will be the last time I can eat what I want? Like this much," she pointed with the tip of her chopsticks, all the menu that they already ordered.

"It's okay Taeng. Do you know that a caterpillar needs to eat well before it becomes a coccoon? After few days it will become a butterfly.."

" So you think that I am a caterpillar now?" Taeyeon giggled.

" Butterfly, soon to be," Jiyong smiled.

" So what are you?" 

" We are the same, waiting our time to transform into a butterfly, when we finally debuting, we're definitely going to be succesful,"

" Fly with me, when we are butterflies,"

" Of course Taeng,"

" Don't forget me, Oppa" 

"Why would I forget you"

"We never know, maybe you will become more success than me?"

"Trust me, you will become a great artist"

"Thank you oppa," Taeyeon put her chopsticks down, she searched a pen in her bag. Then she picked a tissue. 

She started to write.

Caterpillars, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong, will turn into butterflies and fly together.

D. Fighting!!

"What is that Taeng, D?"

"Ah, no oppa it's a shouting emoticon"

"Huh? I can't see it,"

"Ah, I forgot to add one dot, these dots are the eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter