Answers

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG entertainment's building, October 2007

"Come in," Jiyong heard his sajangnim's voice inside the room when he knocked.

This morning he got a text from YG, to meet him in his room. This time he had no clue what fault he made. But he sensed something off. And he was right. When he opened the door, he saw SM's entertainment Lee Soo Man inside. It was like seeing the world upside down that means impossible. The probability of Lee Soo Man coming to YG building was 0. At least until today.

"Annyeong haseyo," he politely bowed to both of them. "Sit here," there was a cold tone in YG's voice. Just like he usually speaks, but colder. Jiyong approached and sit on the edge of the sofa.

"How are you?" said Lee Soo Man like old friend that never met. "Great.. I guess," Jiyong partially mumbled. "You should be surprised, that Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim is here," said Yang Hyunsuk. "He wants to talk to you about something important, and I think better if I leave you two," YG nodded her head to Lee Soo Man and left his room.

"Jiyong ah" Lee Soo Man started to speak. "Ne seonsaengnim,"

" First I would like to say congratulations on your debut, and sorry that it took so long for me to say that. I sincerely happy for you,"

"Thank you,"

"I know you are talented, and I have feeling that you will become a successful idol, mark my word"

"Even when you are doing whatever you want, good or bad, you will definitely succeed. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter