Love wins all

Description

Love wins all

 

Image d’Épingle Story


« It's all my fault, Jihoon. If your mother never talked about me, it was only to protect you from my mistake. Because leaving your mother was the worst mistake of my life. »
















Kim Taehyung gave up his childhood love, Sora, on their wedding day. Twelve years later, he has become an extremely popular pop singer around the world. When he finds out that one of his best childhood friends has died in an accident, he decides to attend the funeral in his hometown. There, he sees Min Sora for the first time since he stood her up. He is surprised to discover that she is now the mother of a clever 11-year-old boy. He would like to mend broken pots, but some things are easier to forgive than others...

Foreword

 

Main characters :

 

7a60328fb122b8f9047b0cb1c005b687.jpg

Nationality: South Korean

Age: 32

 

Kim Taehyung is a world-famous singer. In just a few years, he managed to make a name for himself in the music industry. He never stopped thinking about Sora since their breakup.


After several years, he plans to return to Korea and reconnect with his past.

 

 

 

2a0633ac36e19cef931c88bafc3f5d44.jpg

Nationality: South Korean

Age: 32

Min Sora is a young florist who has always lived in her hometown with her friends, family and her adorable baby boy whom she cherishes more than anything in the world. She hasn't seen Taeghung since their breakup.

How will she react when she is forced to face Jihoon's father ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Some members of BTS have a role in the story. *