Chapter Two

Revenant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO
Pinkie Promise 

 

 

Flashback

 


"Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please!"

Park Sunhee smiled brightly as she stood at the top of the grand staircase looking regal and elegant while looking at everyone at the party.

All attention was on her, eyes full of respect and admiration. The soft waltz music slowly faded into the background as everyone waited for the speech of the Madame.

"I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming here tonight, to celebrate the birthday of my beloved husband and our beloved daughter, Seulgi. Please let us all welcome the king and princess of my life!"

A boom of clapping hands filled the whole ballroom and soon the family of three walked down the grand staircase with a bright smile upon their faces.

The young Seulgi couldn't believe her eyes at what she's seeing.  Their mansion was decorated like those in the victorian era, huge chandeliers, flowers and candles and lights are everywhere. She can definitely feel as if she's truly a princess. Her mother really honored her promise to her and her father even reluctant at first still went with her wish and dressed like a king and it made young Seulgi feel so happy and loved. There's a lot of people in this party cheering for them and wishing them a happy birthday.  

"This is so beautiful, umma!"

Young Seulgi couldn't help telling her mother her amazement and gave the older woman a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"Well done dear."

Her father complimented as well and upon seeing her daughter kissing her wife's cheek, he soon mimicked his daughter's action and planted a soft kiss on his wife's other cheek. The father and daughter action has earned them another loud round of applause. Everyone is swooning over their family's affection.

The first couple to greet them was the family of her mother's brother. Her Uncle Seojun and Aunt Minyoung and her little cousin Sooyoung.

"Happy Birthday our princess Seulgi!" 

"Thank you Uncle Seojun, Thank you Aunt Minyoung!"

Her uncle gave her a hug while her aunt gave her kiss and little Seulgi felt even more loved as the two people she considered her second parents are also here with her.

"Unnie!! Unnie!! Happy happy birthday!! Sooyoungie wrote you a letter!!"

Seulgi breaks into a huge grin upon seeing her hyper active little cousin handing her the so-called letter. Sooyoung just started kindergarten so she's sure that there's no way her cousin could have written her a letter but still, she felt so happy hearing it from her.

"Really? Thank you Sooyoungie.. Can I read it now?"

"Yes! please!"

Seulgi carefully opened the folded light yellow paper that is sealed with a cute yellow chick sticker. She beamed another huge smile and her eyes disappeared into crescents. As she finally read what was written in those childlike handwriting.

' I love my Seulgi unnie '

Upon seeing her smile, her younger cousin copied her smile and now two eye-smiling princesses were being silently watched by their parents with such unconditional love and adoration.

The next to greet them were the Bae's, Mr. Bae Donghyun and his wife Mrs. Kim Yeonhee. The Bae's were her parents business partners, and Donghyun being her father's best friend. They own thirty percent of Kang Group of Companies.

"Happy Birthday Seulgi! You look so beautiful tonight, sweetheart!"

"Thank you, Aunt Yeonhee! You look beautiful too! I love the color of your gown!"

"Oh thank you Seulgi! You're so sweet!"

"Like father like daughter, right Sunhee?"

"Yes, I can't argue with that, Seulgi is so smooth when talking sweet nothing to everyone, that it worries me when she gets older."

The two Ladies smiled to each other and it was the other person's turn to say his greetings.

"Happy Birthday to you my second princess!  Are you having fun?"

Young Seulgi smiled and nods her head in response.

"Thank you Uncle Donghyun! You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter