Africano

Description

Hi! it's me again :)

 will , I got another Idea and I don't want to forget it so I decide to write it ^^

another story .. yeaaay ;D

but wait , guess what .... it's a yunjae story ^^ ... but NOT RATED ....

LoL :P

okaaay , so lets start hmm ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 : characters

 

 

: Yunho *

 

he is a veterinorion .. (23 years old) .. he live with yoochun , junsu and junsus parents .. his mother died with brain cancer when he was 4 .. and his dad died when he was 15 .. he also now working at the zoo ..

 

 

 

 

: Jaejoong *

 

 

.. he's studying in America but came to South Africa after he heard that his dad was died .. (23 years old) he is lonely but live with his fathers wife at his home ... his real mother died in a car accedent when he was 5 years old .. and he is yunhos cousen ...

 

 

Yoochun *

 

he is a veterinarian like yunho .. (26 years old) .. working at the zoo too with yunho .. he is married to junsu and live with junsus parents and yunho .. his family in America for work .. don't forget, he is a player too ...

 

 

:​ Junsu *

 

he is free lance writer " write and work from anywhere " .. (24 years old ) .. he is married to yoochun and live with him and his parents and yunho too ...

 

 

: Changmin ​*

 

he is Jaejoongs father and yunhos uncle Assistant .. (22 years old ) .. he lives alone in South Africa .. he has his own house beside " Africano Park" ...

Foreword

yunho is a veterinarian (animals doctor) .. he wants to become the best .. but his boss is so strict with him and always make fun of him ...

so he decided to go to his uncle in South Africa to work there at Africano Park and to complete his research ...

what will happen when changmin come to him ?!

what will happen when he sees jaejoong ?!

what will happen to Africano park ?!

 

if you want to know .. then read the story ..

don't forget to comment .. I don't want from this story to become like

the other one ( save your soul, hero ) .. please ^^