22 | unfazed

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the couple arrived in Jeju, Minjeong rented a car and drove to the outskirts of the city to check on the company's shooting location.

While her wife's currently at a meeting inside a nearby building, the latter found herself by the shooting area talking to one of the designers.

"This brings back a lot!" Yizhuo hooked her arm around the secretary, "We used to hang out with our classmates in fields like these."

Minjeong smiled while watching the photographers take pictures of the models, "You used to be our photographer too." she chuckled. "I'd never thought you'd end up being a designer."

"And I never thought that you'd marry my best friend!" Yizhuo patted the latter's back, "I thought you'd become a choreographer, what happened?"

"Oh... well, my parents died. That's why I had to leave home so suddenly, so I had to support my family very early." The secretary smiled bitterly, "I'm sorry for not saying goodbye to you guys."

Yizhuo slowly distanced her arm away from the secretary, "No, I'm sorry for asking." she smiled apologetically.

Minjeong lightly pushed the latter's shoulder, "It's cool, Yizhuo. Don't think about it too mu- Who the hell is that?"

"Huh?"

With words unfinished that left Yizhuo confused, the secretary pointed at a distance. As her curiosity piqued, the designer turned her head where her best friend pointed and saw two familiar figures.

Yizhuo smirked at the sight and glanced at the latter beside her, "That's Jimin's supposedly fiancé when you weren't still around."

"Hoahh, they'd look nice together... too bad Jimin got to me first."

Minjeong watched the two figures interact with each other, not even minding the man who was being a little touchy with her wife.

"You're not jealous?" Yizhuo asked with a surprised expression.

Minjeong shrugged, "There's no point in getting jealous since I'm already married to her. Plus, Jimin's extreme when it comes to me."

"Ahhh..." Yizhuo chuckled, "I know what you mean."

"Huh, you do?"

Yizhuo nodded, "I met Jimin in high school, she's a genius girl... although... she's a bit too much."

"Too much...?"

The designer answered no further and playfully ruffled the latter's hair, "I think you should get some answers from Jimin herself."

*RING RING RING RING*

Yizhuo's phone started to ring, causing her to take out her phone and look at the screen.

"Well, looks like my time is up!" The designer sighed, "Tell Jimin I said hello! I'll see you at the conference, yeah?"

Minjeong nodded, "It was nice to see you again."

The secretary waved her hand as she watched Yizhuo's figure get smaller in the distance, she couldn't help but feel the nostalgia when the girl finally disappeared in her sight.

Huffing, Minjeong turned her back only to suddenly bump into a tall fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter