Last Chapter

My beloved Fanboy
Please log in to read the full chapter

✿═══ ═══ ♥ ═══ ═══ ✿

In the story :

Five more years passed like this. More of Baekhyun's songs came out and his popularity kept increasing as time went by. But he couldn't forget about Sehun. The person who inspired him to follow his dream when no one cared. He was his fanboy when he was struggling but why did Sehun suddenly stop commenting or posting?

While sitting in his black bean bag, holding his guitar, he was thinking of him when suddenly a staff knocked on the door.

Staff: May I come in sir? Lots of bouquets, gifts and letters are here, from your fans. If you want to check them, I'll place them in your room.

Baekhyun: Ok just put them beside my table. I will take a look when I can.

After work he decided to read the letters with a heavy heart as he knew there wasn't gonna be a letter from that fanboy.

He was reading the letters and enjoying the fan's love but he was still sad about that boy. While looking through he suddenly saw a letter. His eyes lit up as he saw the name on the letter.

His disappointed face became a happy face as it was a letter from Baeky's lover.

The letter:

 

My dear Baeky❤,

 

I am really sorry that I couldn't write letters or comment although I really wanted to. You know maybe anyone can call me I am crazy or delusional but it felt like you missed me Baeky. I know I'm nothing to you nor my letters but but my stupid heart wants to believe that I'm someone special to you. My heart always skips when I listen your delightful alluring voice.

 

I am really sorry for not being able to appreciate the beautiful music you're giving to us before. You don't even know how much your precious voice means to me.It seems like the more I appreciate your voice,it still less. Your voice tunes the life of the lifeless.Your voice only shooths my ears.

 

I know this will never happen but my only wish is to meet you in real life and hear you sing Bambi for me as it is my favorite song.

 

 

 

I don't know when I'll be able to write letters for you again. I hope you stay happy and continue to create music. My unconditional love for your music.

 

Love you so much Baeky,
Your fan Baeky's lover

 

He took the letter home with him. Before sleeping he read the letter multiple times. But there was something really bothering him. 'I don't know when I'll be able to write letters for you again.'

 

Baekhyun:What should I do? I don't know why but I feel like meeting him at least once. But the company will never accept that. No I shouldn't do it, I shouldn't go against the company.

 

But he couldn't fall asleep. He looked back at the letter and checked its address. He tried hard to control himself but finally decided to write a reply back.

 

Next day:

 

Baekhyun wrote a letter for that fanboy.

 

The letter(Baeky):

 

My dear fan,

 

I hope you are doing well. I know this is against the company but I can't help it since your letters were always special to me. I saw you wished to meet me....

 

I want to meet you at XX park at Xxx date and time. We have to meet privately. Please make  this confidential. I really wanted to fulfill your wish

 

From Baeky,
To Baeky's lover.

 

Later that day:

 

Baekhyun went to the park to meet that fanboy. He waited for a bit.

 

Baekhyun impatiently: Why did I even come here? If my company knows, I'll be in huge trouble. Did he even get my letter. I shouldn't have come here.

 

Then he saw a tall handsome guy come up to him. He is really good looking with his glowing dusky tone.

 

Baekhyun: Hi!

 

That guy:Hi! I'm Sehun. You wore mask and cap, so I can't see you properly. I understand it's risk as you're a celebrity.

 

Baekhyun: Hmm..although no one has kno-

 

That guy: By the way can I take a picture of you? I just want to show my bestfriend,no one else I promise.

 

Baekhyun: Sorry Sehun, I have Scopophobia also it will be problem if someone else knows.

 

That guy: Oh ok.

 

Baekhyun didn't know why but the way he thought about Sehun in these years,it's so different. It felt like something is missing. The way Sehun always wrote ,complimented him ,the craziness.....but real Sehun was really different, he didn't behave like a genuine fan.

 

Both of them were thinking what should they say....

 

Baekhyun:I know I'm Baeky to you but my real name is Baekhyun.

 

That guy: Oh

 

Baekhyun:I remember your previous ID had unique name. Do you remember your previous ID?

 

The guy was thinking.

 

Baekhyun : What are you thinking?

 

That guy:Oh yeah my ID was Sehun.

 

Baekhyun: Nope. It was CharmingboySehun.

 

That guy:Oh I forgot.

 

Baekhyun:Oh ok. It happens.It's been a long time. By the way how did you find my videos?

 

That guy was thinking really hard.

 

This time Baekhyun was starting to have some suspicion.

Please log in to read the full chapter