accept, adapt, honest

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stares at her for a while before he moves and pull Taeyeon into his embrace. He kisses her forehead softly before he whispers by saying 

“Don't leave me, please...”

Jiyong keep awake on that night while thinking of what he's going to do to take care of Taeyeon and the baby. At first, he is still shock with the sudden news but in his deep heart, he's fear of something. When he's trying to deny, he's hurting Taeyeon badly. It's getting worst after he knew there is someone else wants to take care of his baby. Jiyong stares Taeyeon sleeping face and he realizes how much he loved his wife and scared of losing her.

 

Jiyong POV

“Grew up, Jiyong. No more run away... it's your time to prove everybody that you're stronger than before. The baby is not guilty, and it's the greatest gift to happen in your life, Jiyong. Of course, with Taeyeon stay by my side... I'll do anything to protect my family. No one can harm my family... even though my parents.”

 

Jiyong touch Taeyeon belly softly before he rubs it gently.

“I'm sorry, I'm late... please forgive me... I'll take care of you and your mom...”Jiyong muttered slowly with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon awake after her phone alarm buzzed. When she opens her eyes, she saw Jiyong is already awake and staring at her with smiles.

“Moring, dear…” Jiyong said before he kisses her forehead.

Taeyeon smiles and reply

“Morning…”

“I already bring breakfast for you...” Jiyong said while pointing to the tray with food on the small table.

“Are you trying pampered me?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jiyong with smiles.

“Yes, dear... and for the baby sake too...” Jiyong replied and then he went to touch her belly gently.

Taeyeon start to feel touched after Jiyong change like that.

“Come… let’s have breakfast… then, we go see Dami noona for the baby update... okay?” Jiyong asked while he pulls Taeyeon to get up.

“Wait… I need to brush my teeth...” Taeyeon replied before she went to the bathroom.

Jiyong also follow her to the bathroom, but when Taeyeon noticed him, she stops and asks

“Why are you following me?”

“Accompany you...” Jiyong replied.

“No need… please… I can handle this…” Taeyeon said before she close the door.

“I’ll wait you out here…” Jiyong said at the door.

Taeyeon come out minutes later, and saw Jiyong is really waiting for her in front of the door.

“Can we eat now?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles before she pull Jiyong arm and they walks toward the table.

“Wow… what we have in here… yogurt fruits... egg sandwich... and milk... you really prepares all of these?” Taeyeon asked with happy.

“Yes, dear... I'm texting noona and asked her what should you eat... what I should do... you know... I'm hopeless about these things...” Jiyong replied the truth.

Taeyeon smiles widely before she hold Jiyong hand and says

“Honey, take it easy. We got it... we can figure it out together... besides, this is our first experience... so, we should work it together... can we?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“As long with you… I don’t mind…” Jiyong replied before he kisses her hand.

“So… we will see Dami noona after this?” Taeyeon asked before she sips the milk.

“Yup, she asked us to meet her at the clinic… perhaps, she feel annoy when I keep texting her and asking a lot…” Jiyong replied while munch his sandwich.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“Why you laughing? I really need to know how to take care both of you... I can't easily let anyone do that for me...” Jiyong continue with sulky face.

Taeyeon smirks when she saw Jiyong gloomy face.

“Are you jealous of someone?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“No… I’m not… but, it's still offended me to get to see him with you at hospital... and let him cared of you...” Jiyong replied with sulk.

“You saw me at hospital?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

Jiyong nodded.

“After I get my hand treatment… I saw both of you leave hospital together…” Jiyong replied.

“Then, why you didn’t greet us? Don’tyou know what happen at that time?” Taeyeon asked.

“You said you don’t want to see me before, remember?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything after Jiyong mention that.

“Hey, I’m sorry…I know I’m the one that ruin it. I’m so sorry…thank god Hayeon texting me and tell about your condition… that’s why I’m rushing to the apartment last night.” Jiyong said to apologies.

Taeyeon smiles slightly before she reply

“Let it pass, Jiyong. Let we focus right now… future… and the baby… okay?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Thank you, dear… ” Jiyong said while holding her hand.

“Most welcome… comes… let’s finish this…” Taeyeon said before she eats the sandwich.

 

 

 

 

AT DAMI CLINIC

 

“How was she?” Jiyong asked with worried.

Dami chuckles when she sees Jiyong expression.

“Calm down… she's fine. But, still need observation due to her faint recently. She can't to stress, her blood reading not so good.” Dami replied to explain about Taeyeon condition.

“Dr, we’re ready…” suddenly the medical assistant said from the door.

“Come… let’s go see your baby…” Dami said while getting up.

Jiyong get up and he follows Dami to ultrasound room.

When they’re entering, Jiyong saw Taeyeon is on the bed and the machine is beside the bed.

“Are you nervous today?” Dami asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles before she shakes her head.

“Jiyong is here... I'm not scared...” Taeyeon replied while she holding Jiyong hand.

“Okay, let’s start it…” Dami said while she starting the ultrasound system.

After Dami finish preparing, the screen starts to show the movement.

“Okay, parents to be… say hello to your baby…” Dami said and then both of them are looking at the screen together.

“Where is it?” Jiyong asked while focusing on the screen.

“Here… the little one…” Dami said while point it on the screen.

Taeyeon look at her husband face, and then she saw Jiyong teary eyes. She holds Jiyong hand tightly to give him strength and then Jiyong look at her with wide smiles.

Dami saw both of them are getting emotional.

“Yeah... it's still little... but, it will grow up, and you can clearly see the baby hands, legs, and the heartbeat. I think around next two week, you can come again for a check-up of the baby heartbeat.” Dami continues said.

“Noona, you think I can be a good parent?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Dami look at Jiyong before she turns to look at Taeyeon.

“No worries... you're going to be the best father for the baby... if you learn from omma and appa mistake... you won't that happen to your baby, aren't you? Besides, you have Taeyeon beside you. Don't worry. I know you can learn to be a good father...” Dami replied with smiles.

“… and husband too…” Taeyeon said to continue the words.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that.

“I will not waste this opportunity,” Jiyong said before he kisses Taeyeon hand gently.

After they’re finish with the check-up, Taeyeon asked Jiyong to send her to the company.

“Jiyong, can you drop me at the company...?” Taeyeon asked when both of them in the car.

“Nope!” suddenly Jiyong refused while he shakes his head.

Taeyeon look at him with frown.

“Today... I want you to take off day, and accompany me for the whole day...” Jiyong continue while making cute face to his wife.

Taeyeon chuckles before she asks

“Why? Don't you have to go to restaurant?”

“With this hand condition? I don’t think so… so? You’re with me or… not?” Jiyong asked with hope face.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong wrapped hand and his face looking at her. In the end, she reply

“Okay, I'll go with you but... I still need to inform oppa about it...”

“Sure, dear… as long, you’re with me…” Jiyong said before he starts the engine.

After she’s texting Jiwoong, Taeyeon look at Jiyong and asks

“So… where are we going?”

“To buy something to use during you're pregnant. New home slipper, pants, pillow... clothes... also, I need to go to the bookstore. We should buy the guide book for us... what else?” Jiyong replied while driving.

Taeyeon smiles while adoring her husband when he's talking like that.

Jiyong take a glance at his wife before he asks

“Why you’re looking at me like that?”

Taeyeon smiles before her reply

“I don't know... I love to see this side of you...”

“What is it?” Jiyong asked shyly.

“The fatherhood aura... you look ier...” Taeyeon replied to .

“Don't flatter me... you know I can't resist it...” Jiyong said while try to focus on his driving.

Taeyeon chuckles before she went to kiss Jiyong cheek. Jiyong look at her after the kiss and he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter