Chap 35

'Pag tayo'y matanda na, sana ---'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One rainy day, with Quezon City's streets flooded once more. That's when Joohyun saw Seulgi again.

She was chasing public transportation along with Yeri, just like years before. She has a car now, but it was under number coding. Yeri has her own car too, but it was under repair. Imagine being both carless on a night of horrendous rain, where the streets have become murkier because of the dark floodwaters.

Quite unfortunately for them, while they were both trying to fight their way through the mammoth crowd of hapless passengers, Joohyun slipped. She immediately felt the pain from landing badly, a pain that felt quite familiar as this has happened to her already, more than 10 years ago.

Yeri tried her best to help her stand up. They didn't know how they did it, but they were able to go to the nearest 7-11 and take refuge under the store's awning. 

"Hayerp na 'tsikot naman kasi 'yan o," Yeri said. "Kung kailan kailangang-kailangan mo 'tsaka magkakaproblema sa transmission."

And then before she can stop herself, she blurted out: "Buti 'pa 'yung si Udling, kahit kotseng kuba, mabangis e."

When Yeri realized what she just said, she threw Joohyun an apologetic glance.

But then she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

It was a yellow volkswagen moving towards - and then stopping - in front of them.

"Udling?" Yeri asked.

Joohyun held her breath as she saw the all too familiar vehicle.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter