Entries

Random Challenge Writing Contest
Please log in to read the full chapter
Entry 1: (Hard)

Username: DGNA_Forever
Story Name: The Price of Vanity
Story Description: Prince LuHan is stuck up and thinks he is the greatest thing on Earth. One night, he is visited by an old woman, he is rude to her, trying to dismiss her. She sees that his heart is nasty, and curses him. He is turned into a creature with ears, whiskers and a tail, and given a rose. If he has not changed his attitude and found someone who will accept him as he is by the time the last petal falls, he will remain this way forever. One day, he sees a beautiful young man that may be able to change all that...if he can be convinced...Come read my rewritten tale of Beauty and the Beast!
Groups Featuring: EXO
Pairing: LuHan + Sehun
Challenges Using: 97

 

Entry 2: (Medium)

username: Lakanamihan
story name: In Nomine Matris
story description: At the heart of a mysterious series of murders is Cap—a hired mercenary paid for her commission work by the Synk City Police Department. Between her desire to ultimately quit the life she has chosen to substitute for the past she has been desperately trying to leave behind, and the serial killings seemingly following after her wherever she goes, Cap is left with no other choice but to confront both demons. She soon learns that, despite her perceived innocence, all clues implicating the killer lead right back to her.
groups featuring: aespa
pairing: --
challenges using: 79) The word is: Perdita

 

Please log in to read the full chapter