FML

Description

Taemin. Orphaned at the age of 12. He was caught in his latest scam and is threatened to be thrown in jail. He has one last chance to get his act together. Will he change for the better or go back to being a delinquent?

Foreword

◘◘◘WARNING◘◘◘

This is a 2MIN BoyXBoy Love Story if you don’t approve kindly leave.

Also I do not know if this story will be rated but you will be warned if it is.

◘Genre◘

Romance & Comedy

◘Rating◘

PG-15

◘Characters◘

•Lee Taemin• The Delinquent

•Choi Minho• The Store Owner

•Lee Jinki• The Parole Officer

•Kim Jonghyun• The Best Friend

•Kim Kibum• The Best Friend’s Boyfriend

◘Minors◘

•Lee Hyun Woo• The Partner In Crime

•Shim Changmin• The Ex

◘◘◘Unfortunately◘◘◘

 I don’t own any of the characters in this story. . . except for Taemin!. . . No? Okay.

All I own is the story!

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

 “Man, once we pawn these we’ll be set for life!” Hyun Woo said as he kept a look out.

“We’ll finally be able to get out of here and get a place of our own” Taemin smiled as he continued to stuff his bag with jewels.

“Yeah, no more orphanages or foster homes. Just you, me, and the world as our back yard!” Hyun Woo said turning to his friend.

“That’s the last of them.” Taemin said standing up and throwing the bag over his shoulder. “Come on let’s get out of her-”

“FREEZE!” a loud voice shouted.

Both boys slowly raised both their hands. Taemin looked over at his friend who was scared the most. The police were looking for him because he ran away from his foster home. They treated him worse then a dog there and he would do anything to not go back.

“RUN!” Taemin shouted as he reached for the officer’s gun. The officer was obviously much more s but Taemin wouldn’t give up.

Hyun Woo reached for the bag and disappeared out the window. Taemin had managed to wrestle the officer to the ground and was about to follow until he heard a faint `click` and looked down at his wrist. There was a shiny silver metallic band around it.

“ my life” Taemin whispered.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘