Mist and Dew

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Highschool Girl Miya has been caught in a mystical journey. Along with her is her classmate Einz. Together, they venture off to find their way back home from the land of the Elves. 


 

Characters: 

Dara as Miya

Jiyong as Einz

Choi Seung-Hyu as Yaku Akhil 

Yang Hyun-suk as tobukai Hito

Hyun Bin as Miru Akhil 

Jennie as Farran Inozoa

Park Bom as Mehr

 

Foreword

Such ambition. So limited lif-

Oh! Hello, there dearest reader! I have returned! With such an ambitious story to add. Not sure if I can muster the ability to finish this one. This one, I believe, would require so much research. 

Maybe not that much, but much indeed. However, I will present to you this story which has come to me in a dream. Well to be fair. Most of my stories had come to me in a dream. 

My dreams are very creative, yes. 

This again will be a dedicated Daragon story. However, of course, I have to use seudo names for them. For the sake of... the sake. XD 

Please be patient with me as I continue building it's world and the character's back stories. 

The title seemed to be permanent, though, that is for sure as I saw no other people using the same title as this in English. I think. 

I will be completing the story within this year. However, I dread that I may have ran out a few dreams to make as a story. Hopefully with the support of my subscribers I would be able to muster new dreams in the future. 

With that being said, Hope you would enjoy the story! Much love!

O593920
I have an unfortunate news about this story. Their story might not have concluded after all.