The Meantime

After Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had finally learned how to succeed in this hospital.

The weeks had passed and I was finally being given the chance to be discharged. I figured how to play the system. All I had to do was keep quiet about my relationship with GD, eat my food and take my meds on time, and sleep a healthy amount. Within two months, I was being discharged. It was a shame because I missed our first anniversary, but there was plenty of time in our forever after to make up for it. 

GD was waiting for me, he had told me directly that I needed to leave the hospital and meet him because he was waiting for me, so it was only right that I left.

"And you know what to do if you start feeling the symtpoms come back, right?" Dr Yoo Jaesuk asked me.

"Yes, I'll call the crisis team and make sure to take my meds," I answered. The formalities took a while, but eventually I was on my way out.

I couldn't believe it. I was finally out of there. I took one last look back at the hospital and then took a deep breath. TIme to get my life back on track.

My mother was waiting for me in her car to take me back to her place, as I couldn't be discharged by myself. I had to live with my parents again until I could get back on my feet. Until I could get GD back in my life again.

After mum and dad gave me the cutest homecoming party ever, I snuggled up into my bed and got to sleuthing. GD had an album signing event over the next few days in a few places around Seoul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter