Ashes to Ashes

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Diagnosed with a terminal illness, Hana doesn’t have much to live for. When she unwillingly catches the attention of the flirtatious demon Kāi, he makes it his goal to steal her heart within thirty days. What starts as a funny game to him soon gets serious when they begin to fall for each other, but Hana's life is fading fast... [Demon!Kai x Human!OC]

Since she was diagnosed with a terminal illness, Hana doesn’t have much to live for. When she unwillingly catches the attention of the flirtatious demon Kāi, he makes it his goal to steal her heart within thirty days. What starts as a funny game to him soon gets serious when they begin to fall for each other. However, Hana’s life is fading fast...

 

 

 

 

“What do you want from me?” Hana sighed.

“Finding out why you’re not interested in me,” he said, his lips curling into a devilish smirk. “You know, Hana, we could have a lot of fun if you weren’t so glum all the time. And if you finally stopped frowning, you would be even prettier.”

She blushed, caught off guard by his flirty behavior. “Shut it,” she said.

“Aren’t you attracted to me at all?” he asked, arching an eyebrow.

“No, I’m not."

“But I’m irresistible!”

“Not to me,” she said.

“You’re a tough nut,” he muttered, crossing his arms as he leaned against the kitchen counter. His posture gave her a much too good view of his exposed stomach, and she couldn’t help but stare at his abs. When he suddenly raised his voice, she flinched and looked away.

“I know! I’m going to do all it takes to make you fall for me! I’ll wrap you around my finger,” he smirked. “This is a game I won’t lose.”

“There’s no way I would fall for a weirdo like you,” she insisted. Romance was the last thing on her mind right now. “But if you really want to try… You have 30 days, Kāi. Not more.

 

Foreword


This is a spin-off from my Baëkhyun x OC fanfiction Straight to Hell. It's not necessary to read it to understand what's going on in Ashes to Ashes, but it'll give you more background info on the setting and characters.

  • Main pairing: Kāi x OC (Hana)
  • Side pairing: Baëkhyun x OC (Minji)
  • Genres: Romance, Drama, Supernatural
  • Status: Completed

Copying and reposting my work is not allowed!
If you post my work on other pages without my consent, it's considered plagiarism.


 

The new cover was made by Kurogane Art Studio. Thank you again for your work! ❤️