3. Will I Have you?

The Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will I Have you?

6 years later (present time)

Jessica woke up in Taeyeon’s arms, with caution, the latter try to move out from the older girl embrace.

Jessica got up and picked up the first item she saw to get dress, she was thinking that all they do was fight and make up after. And the main reason was they were not on the same level of fighting as she cannot conceal to always be Taeyeon’s second choice and having Taeyeon to be her second choice. Because simply Taeyeon has never been her second choice.

Everything was getting complicated not counting the fact that her wedding was coming soon, and her friends will come over at some point before the D-day. Invading her space.

The thing was already hard enough to see Taeyeon dating her best friend and other guys before.
But this time seeing Taeyeon coming back and says ‘she was ready to give up everything to be with her’ was the hardest. Because Jessica didn’t know Taeyeon could love her like this never in the world, she has imagined her love could be return.

Everything was at it worse. At the worse moment in her life.

However, it doesn’t mean that she has never supported the other members solo activities and group activities, she has followed Taeyeon’s solo activities with all the secret supports.

Jessica was stuck between the fact that she has dreamt of being with Taeyeon, being together, travelling together, sleeping all the simplest things could be share while being with one another.

And getting married to the person who has cherish her and support her personal project until the end.

She sat back on the bed looking at that baby face, sleeping peacefully. Jessica was lost, her marriage is due in 2 weeks' time.

Taeyeon was asking her not to and be with her instead.

 

“You look wonderful, do you know that.” Taeyeon woke up, smiling at the latter.

Giving a small smile, the younger girl caressed Taeyeon’s face. “Taeyeon, I think you should leave.”

Not understanding where it will lead; “Leave to where? You know I'll not leave you even if you try to push me away” Taeyeon shifted to hug the latter’s waist.”

“My wedding is coming soon... Taeyeon, I can’t do that to you.”

“Do what? You are not doing anything; I came back remember? I'm the one going to you I came here for you I want this ok, be with you, be you second choice.”

“You are not my second choice Taeyeon you were never my second choice.” Said Jessica, shaking her head in disapproval.

“I know, you don’t believe me, and you are giving me a way out to leave, you have always thought of me first, Sica. This time you are my first, I waste so much time pursuing what has never meant to be mine when you were there suffering and waiting for me.”

Shifting up to hug Jessica, Taeyeon continued, “Hyoyeon told me... she told me everything after you left, she says that you tried to confess to me and how idiot I was to use that chance to tell you I was in love with Pany.”

She pulled Jessica in for a kiss, as the latter couldn’t resist.

×××

Taeyeon’s memory

“You know what Taeyeon I'm not even going to argue with you, because you are stupid enough to believe that it is always your fault, and you cannot protect us all” said Hyoyeon when the latter stay mute.

“What would I say were going to make them stayed,” responded Taeyeon for her defense.

“You let the company dismissed Sica onnie on our promotion and our tour all together, you let her go when she needed you the most!” screamed Hyoyeon at Taeyeon.

“What do you mean ‘she needed me the most’?”

“You really are something, I’ve never known someone as oblivious as you Taeyeon. Never mind forget it, I promised her anyway to not tell you anything.”

Taeyeon walked to Hyoyeon her face distorted in pain. It driven her crazy, the girls have already passed their contract and not deciding to resign with the company and not Jessica story keep repeating for Taeyeon not knowing where to stand anymore.

“Jessica onnie, was in love with you and she was convinced that she could combine her brand while being a member of Girls’ Generation, but the company decided otherwise.” Hyoyeon searching for Taeyeon’s eyes. “You do know that it was possible for her to do both just like Yoona or the other did, but you didn’t just fight back a little believing that Jessica didn’t want to stay, have you thought of us?”

Taeyeon didn’t react, she stood there listening to Hyoyeon.

The blond-haired keep going, “Have you ever been in our shoes, having to choose between what we have built from scratch and what we are truly passionate about? Sica onnie loves you at that time, she didn’t want you to defend her because she knew that music is your entire life just like us knowing that you love singing.”

Hyoyeon didn’t know that everything she has said made Taeyeon realized one thing that she was stupid enough to think that all the people around her has changed and the key to SNSD success is the support they have for each other. Each does, but not the same way, as she did.

×

It was the day she had moving out from the dorm buying an apartment for herself, Taeyeon is about to get her independence without anyone around her.

Going through her boxes she fell upon the pictures she shared with Jessica before she was expelled from the group.

‘Why did you never told me you cared for me...’ Taeyeon grazed over the picture on Jessica’s face thinking back about the time they share.

×××

Back in present time

After shower Taeyeon, she saw Jessica about to leave.

“I must go to work, Taeyeon you can close the door behind you it will lock itself.” Said Jessica, before being pulled by Taeyeon, into a kiss.

“Alright, I’m leaving with you, I have to go back to the compan...ny” said Taeyeon after stealing kisses from the latter. “Let’s leave together, I have meeting to attend at Kwangya too I must go too.”

Jessica didn’t understand what Taeyeon was referring to when she says Kwangya “Taeyeon, we really need to talk all of this through,” said Jessica.

“I know, I also know that you will get married soon, I'm not stupid” Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she was still holding on Jessica whose eyes are avoiding her.

“All of this everything that happened, the past 2 days, I was dreaming of this for so long Taeyeon...,” said Jessica.

“I never came, I knew you needed me, and I was missing you so badly, but I didn’t have the courage to come to you... I was afraid you pushed me away, I knew you loved me too and I was blaming myself for not seeing it and for being bad enough to push you away.”

The more Taeyeon says that the more she pulled Jessica closer to her afraid that if she let go the latter will go away.

“I... - I’m sorry” says Taeyeon, pulling Jessica in for another thigh hug. “I cannot make up for the time we lost, but I can do the right things now, because you’re with me.

×××

Back to 6 years ago

“This is nice out here” said Hyoyeon looking outside the view while all the other members were sitting around Jessica.

“I can’t believe they did that to you” said Sunny while caressing Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter