1. Inévitable - I Will

The Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: So in the italic typo is the past, and in the normal typo is the present

1st Shot ~ Inevitable

Jessica was secretly in love with Taeyeon for a long, long time however, she missed her opportunity to confess.

After seeing her chance slip away, Jessica was being a good listener, supporting her friend.

“What do you think? Would Fany like it for her birthday present?”

Being a good friend, Jessica came along to choose for Taeyeon new girlfriend birthday gift.

Strolling in the aisles, Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s choices of gifts to give to her bubbly best friend/Taeyeon’s girlfriend. Which she cannot understand, why wouldn't Taeyeon choose something simple and more authentic, but a bracelet and an electro cd.

“I don’t know Taengoo, maybe something cool, that she can keep and remember that it’s from you.”

With a nonchalant voice and a poker face, Jessica looked like she doesn’t care but deep down she was dying inside, she couldn’t bear seeing Taeyeon happy with someone else. Jessica was living a hell with her feeling confine inside her heart. She was like stuck between her two best friend who are together.

“Hey! Are you okay?!” Shaken from her reverie by Taeyeon.

“Yeah! Hum, I’m fine… what about a necklace or a bracelet? Something cool that she can keep on herself?”

Prompting the question just to make Taeyeon smiles wisely, the look displaying on the other girl face is making Jessica’s heart thumping, going wild. However, it is meant to be this way in the first place.

×××

At the dorm inside Hyoyeon’s and Jessica’s shared room

“You know you look glooming almost all the time, Sica…” Hyoyeon said flopping on the bed, looking over to the other bed at Jessica who is reading a book.

“Yeah because the story is gloomy…” Without looking up, Jessica just replied, almost inaudible.

“Have you told Taeyeon you love her?” Hyoyeon asked

“Now and I won’t because Taeyeon and Tiffany are dating” Jessica turns on another page of her book.

 

“…” sighing, Hyoyeon just looking at Jessica desperately. “You know, you’ll have to tell her one day or another…”

“Another, I’d like to be never if it’s possible.” Jessica closed her book a bit, irritate and walks out the room.

“I’ll tell her instead, I cannot bear to see you being like this anymore, it makes me sad.” Said Hyoyeon, looking at Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter