YangSun & SungYeol: A Secret Paradise with Scholar

Description

A Brief Continuation of the Scholar Who Walks the Night ending: After one long year of relentlessly hoping and waiting for Sung Yeol while still managing to live a happy life, Yang Sun fatefully meets Sung Yeol again on top the hills.  She agrees to go to any place that Sung Yeol takes her, and he does teleport them to somewhere...somewhere that is a place of secret paradise just for the two of them.  How will their love story end--or rather, how will it continue for many years to come?

Foreword

It was Sunbaenim.  It was really her one and only Sunbaenim, Kim Sung Yeol, who suddenly appeared before Yang Sun on the scenic hill that peaked over the breathtaking horizon.  With Sung Yeol's arms wrapped around her, Yang Sun could barely think of anything else but the fact that the love of her life was really standing in front of her after one long year of not seeing his face or hearing his warm, deep voice.  The logic about it didn't matter for that one moment--Sung Yeol was with her, and that was enough.  

~This is the first fanfiction I've ever written, and I hope you will all enjoy it! After finishing SWWTN, I just had to write some sort of brief continuation for the ambiguous ending of the drama.  I loved the drama, as well as the main couple.  This is my interpretation of the ending...it's a happy one :) I hope this will resolve any issues anyone has with the ending.  In the end, it all comes down to our imagination!~