YulSic became enemy or friends ?

True Love or Fake Love?

Jessica’s POV
*lying in the bed* *sleeping* zzzzz’ , “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ someone shouted, i was so shocked ! then i open my eyes , stand up and check someone outside,im really sleepy that time i don’t really remembered the girl face,i was so irritated with that girl cause se interrupt my sleep,then im going back in the bed then i closed my eyes,put my hands up in my head,and im ready to sleep again,but i couldn’t sleep!! “Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Jinja?!!!! That girl who shouted ! (_ _”) Aish!! I hate her so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!why should she shout so loud ?! and wake me up!!if i see that girl urggh!!!!!” you said, then you go down and eat breakfast,then you saw your mom talking to some girl in a uniform,”who’s that girl ? O.o do i know her? Is she my nanny ? maid ? if she’s a maid , why is she wearing school uniform ? who is she? O.o” you said to yourself , then you continue going down,your mom saw you “Yahh!!Jessica!! Good Morning , get ready for your school , your school will start in the next 3 hours” your mom said,with a excited voice , you turned and stare at your mom and said “am i going to school? I don’t want to?” “you punk!!go to school,this girl *points at the girl* will go with you,she is new here, treat her well,arrasso?” your mom replied, you didnt reply to your mom “AISH!!!why do i have to go to school with her ? !!!!” you whisper and your so depressed, you go to the kitchen and eat breakfast and get ready for school (2 hours later) “Umma!!im ready for school,annyeong i gotta go!!” you shouted, “neh !!!! Annyeeong!! Go home early!! Wait!!! Yah! Yul,go with her!” your mom replied, then the girl named yul start walking toward to you but you don’t care and you turned around and start walking , you and yul have a distance about 1 meter,then she walks fast and now you and yul,are now close “Annyeong” yul said, “annyeong ? “ you replied with a cold voice and stares at her face, “waeyo?” she replied, “What ? -_-“ you replied cold, “why are you starring at my face?am i beautiful enough?” she replied, “beautiful ? what part?” you whispered, “yah,i heard that that” she replied, “so what if you heard that?gotta problem? -_-“ you replied cold,”waeyo so cold?” she asked , “you don’t care and stop acting like you care -_-“ you replied and start walking fast to make a distance. “aish!why does she kept talking to me?as if ? am i interested to talk to her?lol , of course not, lol , look at her face , lol , not a quality for a friend , lol ! “ you said to yourself , then walk really fast so you can keep a distance between you and yul.

Yuri’s POV
“i wanted to be friends with her, why is she so cold to me? I mean why does she stare at me like i killed people ? O.o weird ! she don’t want to be friend with me i guessed ? is she really like that ? she’s beautiful but , kinda interesting personality O.o “ you said to youself,you walked walked fast to catch Jessica , then know your close AGAIN to Jessica , i stared at Jessica and she gave me a poker face , “can we be friends? ^_^” you asked,”No!Never!i don’t need friends -_-“ she replied and give you a look , “waeyo ?? everybody need’s friend!!” you said , “Pls!!!stop talking to me!!!!!!!” she replied with an angry voice, i just shut up that moment,and i  was like, she’s a monster O.o why does she hate me so much ? did i did sometiing wrong? What’s that ? aish? , so many question on your mind are bothering you,you continue to walk and keep a distance and shut up,then you reached the school,you don’t know where to go,then you see Jessica,you walk forward to her,then asked “where is my room?” you asked , Jessica looks at you and said “come with me” then you followed Jessica,”what’s your name?”Jessica asked with a cold voice “kwon yuri” she started finding your name so that you will know where room should you go , “WHAT?!!!!!” Jessica said and looks frustrated , “wa-waeyo?” you replied, “were classmate !!!!! cant this be !!!” Jessica said , “Oh!it will be awesome!” you said , “what’s so awesome about that?!” Jessica said and start walking toward the room “No-nothing” you said and followed Jessica
then you reached the room, “Kya !! Sit there , and stay very far to me! Arrasso?” Jessica said, “ugh! Neh” you said , and then you sit very far to Jessica as Jessica said , you look around in your room and then bumped some girl “Omo,are you alright??!! Did i hurt you?? Omo,,,  im really sorrryyy” you asked and look at the girl, “Im fine , thank you” she replied and she look at you with a question mark look “my name is kwon yuri , nice to meet you” you said , “im choi sooyoung , and i love to eat , nice to meet you” she replied, “you like eating ? ahahah, why are you skinny then?” you asked “i don’t know,i kept eating but i don’t gained weight,weird  huh?” she said, “hope we can be good friends” you said, “we can be closed friends but it will take some time” she replied “ahhh,” you said and smile to her and you start walking around,then your teacher came into your room, you sit down and start to listen “Ok , today , your sitting arrangement” and then the teacher start calling your name and where to sit then by any chance you and Jessica and sooyoung sit together your in the middle of Jessica and sooyoung , “ugh!this life,why should i sit next to this girl” Jessica said with a cold voice , you stare at Jessica “waeyo?!” she replied, “im sorry,if you don’t want me to be friends with you” you said and look sad, Jessica stair at you and said “wah! Don’t be dramatic -_-“ “im not dramatic” you said,”im just sad because you don’t want to be friends with me” you add, Jessica stare at you “fine! Friends!!” she replied , “Jinjjaaaa ?!!!” you replied,happily “yeah” Jessica replied with a cold voice , you hugged Jessica and said “hope we can became best buddies” “yeah,whatever and stop hugging me !” Jessica said and finally the teacher start the class, it was so boringggggg, then you didnt notice you fell asleep and when you waked up,it’s already time to go , “Omo!!yeyy!! class is  over! Woooot” you shouted, and everyone in the class look at you,and you just go outside and wait for Jessica , then you saw Jessica you started to walk toward to her “Jessica!!can we go home together?” you asked “what?togheter ?” she said “yeah,together,that’s what friends do GO HOME T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R” you said “fine,let’s go home , together but don’t be so close with me” she said, you started to walk “Jessica,can i call you sica??” you asked “sure,”  Jessica replied “Sica! Waeyo so cold?”you asked “i don’t know, i guessed im not in the mood?” sica replied , “waeyo?bad morning?” you asked “yeah” sica replied , “what happened?” you replied “some girl shouted and i woke up and i couldn’t get my sleep! Aish!! That girl!! “ she replied , you looked at her and swallowed your saliva “i gu-guess it’s me” sica looked at you and give a look that saying i hate you , Jessica don’t mind you and start walking , “Sica!!are you mad at me??” you shouted and asked , she didnt replied and she look’s so really mad , you run toward to sica “SHOORRYY SHOORYY” you dance in front of Jessica , Jessica looked at you “sorry for what?” and she asked “for waking you up this morning” you replied “fine~ok,move out of my way~ were  friends and im not mad at you , i just need to get some sleep” Jessica said “ok!!see yah tommoorroooowww !!!! :)))))))))))))))) “ you replied happily !!