Year-end Chaos

Of Moments and Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, 27th December 2020

SM Entertainment, Samseong-dong

"What? Photos of me dating??"

But, I ate dinner with Jaehee on Christmas.

"Please read the article first, Taeyeon-ssi." SM Public Relation Staff said while handling an Ipad to her.

 

 

 

[BREAKING] Taeyeon and Ravi Reported To Be Dating.

Taeyeon and Ravi are reported to be dating.

 

Joynews24 reported that the two had been dating for about a year. They met through a common friend, and have been dating, even going on a Christmas date recently. On the 25th, Joynews24 caught the pair enjoying a date at Ravi's house. Ravi picked Taeyeon up from her place in Seongsu-dong, and then went to his place in Seonleung. 

 

They've also been on the same show on the 21st on Ravi's show 'Question Mark', as well as when Ravi was a guest on 'Doremi Market' on November 28th.

Source: Allkpop

 

 

 

Headache after Christmas, or not so. I mean it's a different fandom and I don't caught— em, kissing.

Sigh.

I'm really not in the mood for this kind of news. Especially not after I want to marry.

"What's this people doing. It's not on Christmas and it's not a date. We are working on a song for my next comeback, right?"

"Then, I suppose that you want us to deny it. Is there any further explanation you want to tell, Taeyeon-ssi?"

"Just explain that it's for the song project will do."

"I understand, Taeyeon-ssi. Now, please excuse me."

"Yes, thank you."

 

 

 

Oh my god. 2020 isn't easy but I'm quite happy. Some things are working out well for me. I finally write music and release it but guess what?

It's good enough that Ravi's fandom is a chill one, right...?

 

Taeyeon decided to check on her phone to look over the news and clarifying things.

 

Wait. What's there to be clarified?

 

 

Jiyong💜 (2 missed calls)

Eomma (3 missed calls)

Seohyun (1 missed call)

Hayeon (2 missed calls)

Ravi (2 messages)

 

 

What a good morning, she thought.

She decided to call Jiyong first to clear things up.

 

 

"Hello?"

"Hum?" He answered.

"You've seen the news, right?"

"Yes."

"Hum" She .

"What?" He asked, a little bit annoyed.

How can this woman be so insensitive with the situation.

"I already told you when he picked me up to the studio, um?"

"I know, I remember."

"Hum.. then?"

"It's just that he beat me into it. Why don't the reporter caught our photos instead?"

"Jiyong..." She's smiling.

"I know. I'm... just..."

"You're jealous?"

"Nope. Just a little bit mad on how the reporters are following you and made non-sense rumour. I hope you don't stay in your apartment always after this." 

"You know I changed now, I don't really give a damn about that." She smiled again.

"Thanks to your boyfriend, then?" He smiled a little.

"Yes, boyfriend. Talk to you later?"

"Alright. Stay hydrated, baby!"

 

 

From: Ravi

"Morning, Noona. You must already read about the news. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable."

"I'll tell my PR in GROOVL1N to take care of this."

 

Not wanting to create more fuss, as a veteran in the industry, she understands how malicious the media is. She is not mad at Ravi at all, it is all pure the media stirring up things.

 

To: Ravi

"It's okay, the medias are crazy like usual. I already talked with SM too."

 

 

 

Jiyong is all good, but how about The Kwons? They must have seen it now. 

Although Taeyeon already met The Kwons as Jiyong's girlfriend, and they must already know about how the media LOVES to stir-up news, since their son also had a lot of dating rumours going around here and there back then. But, she still felt sorry that this kind of rumour have to happen, with pictures attached, after her relationship with Jiyong is getting really serious.

Beside, we're supposed to get marry on 2021, She thought.

 

 

To: Jiyong💜

"Oppa, you know about the news... did your parents ask you about that? Or, Dami eonni?"

Sent.

"I felt sorry to them and you. I don't want them to think bad of me."

Sent.

"Should've go to the studio alone instead. *sigh*"

Sent.

 

 

 

*Eomma is calling*

"Ne, eomma?" I must try to look as sweet as possible.

"Aigoo! What are you doing this time, kid. But, is everything okay?"

"Hum, I've checked the news site snd the comments are fine. It's not like 2014, mom. I'm 31 already, the fans already matured also."

"I know... you and Jiyong must have talked already, right? What about his family?"

"That... I don't know. I should've been more careful, right mom? It's not like I always get picked up by any man, it is just that he happened to be around my neighborhood and I already asked Jiyong."

"Just apologize to them, Taeyeon. It will be better. You know when Jiyong was rumoured with those girls back then, it's also not comfortable for us."

"Arraseo, eomma. Now, I'll work first okay?"

"Yes. Take care, Taengoo."

 

 

The SNSD8 Kakao GroupChat is already flooded with messages from her members. It must be about the news, she thought.

Hyoyeon: "Taeyeoniee, now that you're dating Ravi, Jiyong oppa is back to be free and single?"

Sooyoung: "Kekeke, what did you do this time Taengoo."

Tiffany: "We. demand. explanation. Ravi???"

Seohyun: "Taeyeon eonni, are you really- for real? Wow, you're really a king kekeke."

And many more.

 

 

To: SNSD8

"Everyone, of course it's not real. He just picked me up to the studio for our collaboration."

"And beside, do you really think I would trade Kwon Jiyong with someone else?"

"Kekeke"

"Saranghae, Sonyeoshidae.💜"

 

Despite the news, she knows she is in a good state right now. She has an amazing man by her side, and her friendship is SNSD is still going strong and solid. Zero is of course, one of the reason she doesn't feel lonely anymore.

 

She smiled again.

 

To be back on her feet, gain her confidence again, to feel not lonely anymore, to love herself better, is definitely something she's been trying to do in the last five years. 

 

 

"You cannot love someone properly if you don't love yourself yet." is what her mother once said when she's at one of her lowest.

 

Well, a lot of things has changed about her. And she cannot deny that he, Kwon Jiyong, is playing a big part of it.

 

 

He was what she never know she needed, he was someone she never know she missed. 

 

 

They were friends, they were best friends. They were flirts, they were each other's safe place. He was trying and she was a coward. 

 

 

Losing your first love, your father, is not easy. But she's grateful that Jiyong is already by her side by then, that her father left her when he already met Jiyong.

It may be a sign that her father is contented, knowing that he left her daughter in a good hand.

That's what she thought.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter